Show them (part two)

"Show them your mine and I'm yours" you day as he leans in for a kiss.

"Will do~"

-

As he looks at you she slowly lifts up your shirt.

"That top looks cute on you" he says making you smile. You loft his shirt off and bite your lip. You wrap your arms around his torso as his hands wrap around you.

"One more thing" you say as he nods his head. But little did he know...

You turn around and smile. You slide your shorts down bending over in front of him. You hear him laugh. You stand up and you feel arms wrap around you. His head comes down to yours. He kissed you on the neck his body pressed against yours.

"Mmmm that was mean" he rumbles in your ear. You laugh and bite your lip. Your eyes go up to look at the two girls. They didn't look happy at all. You decided to give them a smile as Jungkooks hands roam around your body. You turn around to face him.

"Looks like you got a little excited" you say looking down then slowly looking back up to him.

"That's your fault" he says putting a couple fingers under your chin.

"You look so tasty in this too" he says messing with the strings of the swim suit.

"You know there isn't much stopping me from just..."

"HEY!" You say as he unties the side of your swim bottoms.

"My bad" he smirks and walks away to the pool.

"Asshole" you say tying them back together and following him. He jumps into the pool and you take the stairs in. You walk over to Jungkook and he picks you up.

"What are you doing?" You ask and he spins you around.

"You know, I'm very happy I met you. But it's a different story with working with you" he says with a pout.

"You don't want me to?" You ask and he shakes his head.

"No because it means I can see you all day" he smiles placing a kiss on tour lips.

"But-?" You ask and he sighs.

"It's hard to resist you" you from at him

"But I can always say dream about you" he kisses you again. You pull away.

"Who would have though..." you say messing with his hair. You dip your hands in the water and wet his hair making him smile.

"And what is it?" He looks at you.

"I would have met you not once not twice but the- or was it more? All I know is it's a lot of times and each one got better. Last tome I checked I fresh out of college just applying for my dream job. Now I'm in a relationship with a man no one knows" you ruffle his hair as you look into his eyes.

"You know what" he says and you look at him with a cocked eyebrow.

"And what is that Mr. Jeon" you say mocking him.

"It's time people know. There are to many false accusations and bullshit going on about me. Time to set them straight and come out of the dark" he says and your eyes go wide.

"Are you serious?" You say drawn back a bit. He nods his head.

"Who knows you could strike a modeling paper too" you say as he laughs.

"Love, you will never catch me on some dumb magazines or paper or media like that" he says looking at you pushing hair behind your ear.

"But if that's what you want it's free and only for you" he says making you blush.