| Chapter 7 |

[ZAIRE POV]

Wren gave Atlas a weird look and then looked at me giving me the same expression. With a little bit of amusement on top of it.

"What's so funny huh." He chuckled, his cute dimples appearing. "So choking
kink. I didn't think you were that kinda guy. I mean especially towards other guys. Like I always thought you liked that one girl. Uhhh... Vanessa."

"Veronica." I corrected it. "And no I never liked her." He showed an even more confused expression. "Wait why."

I smiled. He has such bad memory i feel like we've had this exact conversation before. "She's my cousin, we don't live in Alabama.”

I paused and looked up at him. He was making fun of me isn't he. "Go to class nerd." I can't believe he doesn't think I'm gay. Well I'm not gay I'm bi but like he didnt know I liked him. Maybe he is just an idiot.

I shoved past him and went to my next class of the day.
_________
[ATLAS POV]

Wow isnt this familiar instead of being in geography.. or math.. whatever stupid fucking class I had next. I was being shoved against a lover by the biggest dickwad ever. What the fuck is his name?

"Looks like your boyfriend is back." He had a disgusting smirk across his dumb face. I stayed silent and stared at the locker on the other side of the hall.

“Don’t ignore me fag!” He pulled my hair and made me look at him. I noticed how angry he looked. Why was he even mad at me? I didn’t do anything this time…. This time.

He let go of my hair and slapped me. “Well then..” I said quietly as my
face flew to the side.

I kinda zoned out. I wasn’ in the mood for any of this today.

I wasn’t in the mood for anything I just wanted to hide in a corner and pretend I didn't exist.. Just for a day.

When I came back to reality Mr. Dickwad was on the floor writhing in pain. Heh serves him right. When I looked up from him of all people Wren was standing over him. For a second our eyes met.

Only a second though. I shook my head and started walking away. He tried to grab me to make me stop but I just kept walking. “Atlas stop!” He yelled out to me, but I ignored him.

He finally caught up to me and put his hand on my shoulder. "Dont touch me.." I said quietly.

I stopped moving as he moved in front of me. "Leave me alone.." I said just as quietly tears filling my eyes, I looked at the ground not wanting to see him.. even though I didnt have much of a choice.

"Are you okay.?"

Silence.

"You dont look okay."

Silence.

"C'mon talk to me."

I stayed silent again

"You can't avoid me forever-" I shifted and looked around we're not doing this right now. I'm not about to have this talk in school.

I wanted to run away. Maybe I should've just let him kill me back then life would be a whole lot easier. Well life wouldn't exist.

Why didnt he at least die i bet he's not even really happy just faking it to get out of the crazy house. God just fucking die leave me alone.

"We need to talk. Whether or not you want to we do, and not about whether or not you're hurt because you seem fine. Physically.."

I smiled at that. Yeah I'm physically okay.

I looked up at him. Damn our height different.. he probably thinks I'm small and weak. I'm not even that short hes just a freakishly tall human.

"Talk about what..?" I said quietly.

"Everything. You kinda blew up on me earlier and didnt even give me a chance to respond before running away like-" I zoned out because he was looking at me in almost a pitiful way. Maybe pitiful wasnt the right word, he didnt seem sad though maybe concerned.

"Are you listening to me?"

He was waving his hand in front of my face. His expression had changed.. he seemed amused with the situation.

Of course he was amused maybe when his depression went away he gave it to me.

"Yeah totally. Let's go talk somewhere not in a random hallway as we skip whatever stupid class we have."

His smile widened as he started walking away trying to find a different place for us to go.

He held onto my hand the whole way and no matter how much I pulled it away he wouldn't budge.

I am not ready for this.

In no way, shape, or form will I ever be ready for what's about to happen.

------

If you did like it it would be amazing if you shared, commented, or voted!! Love you all

<3