2: Guest G02

Authorized access to Guest G02

A monitor popped up showing the zeta tubes. A man in a leather jacket and a red, metal helmet appeared. The next moment he was running towards the med-bay.

'Isn't that a crime lord in Gotham City?!' Aquaman noted worried.

'Yeah...I think you're right! His name is Red something.' Wonder Women said.

'Maybe Red Helmet?' The Flash guessed.

'What's he doing here?' Wonder Women asked, getting back on track.

'I think the better question is how does he know this is here?!' Superman responded with his own questions.

Going back to the medical room, the helmeted man opened the door to find Batman finishing the stitches and wrapping it.

"I'm going to kill you." The Red Helmet said, making everyone tense. "You almost gave me a heart attack!"

"Aww, you worried Jay." Red replied with a sarcastic grin.

'That's Jay!?' Green Arrow exclaimed.

The Hood shook his head chuckling before taking off his helmet. He revealed to have black, almost a dark blue, hair with a tuff of white in the front. He wore a black mask as well, the eyes white. Batman had finished with the wrapping and had his back turned to them, walking a few feet away. The unhooded Red Hood leaned against a counter as the three continued their conversation.

"So let me guess, the old man grounded you from patrolling?" He asked looking at Red. The group behind the camera were waiting for Batman to yell at him for the name, but just shrugged it off like he never said it.

"Yeah. And coffee." The man in leather's white lenses widened in what looked like fear.

"B, you got to give him back his coffee." He pleaded. "The last time the devil broke his coffee maker, Double R lost it."

"He has barely slept Red Hood."

'Ohhhh, it was Red Hood.... But it's not even a hood.' The Flash thought.

'Flash, focus.' Wonder Women told him.

"I mean look at him, he's on the edge of sleep already." He walked over to the boy who was trying to keep his eyes open.

"More espresso, less depresso." Tim spoke softly. The two looked at him sadly while the team was shocked.

"You can't stay awake so you don't have nightmares buddy." Red Hood told him.

"Can't or shouldn't?" Red's voice was small before he drifted off. That's when the league noticed the hidden medical bag and tube attached to an iv in Red's arm.

"Did we really have to sedate him?" The Red Hood asked as Batman took it out. He didn't say anything so he put his helmet back on and picked up the kid, following Batman out the door. The group also followed them through the cameras, hall for hall till they appeared back at the zeta tubes.

"Will you make sure he sleeps please?" Batman asked, stopping near the tubes entrance.

"Sure old man. Just make sure you do too." He said before going through.

Departing to the Batcave Guest G04 and Guest G02

The team watched still as Batman kept looking at the device the two left from. He pinched the brink of his noise before yawning.

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea." He sighed before leaving too.

Departing to the Batcave Batman 02