Decision x By x Majority (Pt. 2!)

(ACK- I'm sorry about leaving you guys on a hiatus for so long ;- ; I just been having less motivation to work on this and I'm lazy (U- U') School is piling work on me. But anyways- THANK YOU FOR WAITING THIS LONG ON THIS STORY!!! I LOVE YOU ALL ❤️ I've lately just been watching Hunter x Hunter 1999 version to see how that goes :3 This fanfic at most will have random updates- Thank you again for sticking with me and let's get onto ittttt ÙwÚ)

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

The (H/C) boy stretched in place after getting off the airship, feeling a bit uneasy about being on top of a wide pillar that's practically in the clouds. But at least he's got his friends to reassure him.

He smiles slightly while looking at his friends, following after Gon who held his hand still. They both approached the edge of the pillar, seeing a guy proudly stating that he was a rock climber, and began to climb down.

"So cool!!" Gon admired, watching the guy climb down as some others came to watch the man as well.

"Huhhh...But if he fell, he'd go splat." Killua hummed slightly, watching the person climb down before looking further down past him.

Just as Killua said that there was an abnormal screech along with the sound of something flying and the wind becoming more intense. A fleshy human bird thing came flying with a bunch of others, opening it's mouth and screeching, showing off it's sharp teeth while grabbing the rock climber with it's talons and flying off into the clouds, disappearing.

The other examiners backed off in fear, listing off that they can't climb down from there now.

"...That sure was something..." Melon muttered, clenching onto Gon's hand and inching near him slightly. 

"I guess we can't go down that way anymore..." Leorio commented, looking at the clouds where the thing flew off with the poor rock climber, freaked out.

"Well, duh. Plus, if you fell. You'd go splat too." Killua huffs, adjusting his hold onto his skateboard.

"I know that!" Leorio glanced at Killua with a slight glare.

"Well- I guess we better start looking for a way to get down then!" Gon spoke up, catching Leorio and Killua's attention.

"I agree with Gon." Kurapika nodded his head.

The (H/C)-haired boy nodded his head, a bit sleepy now as he leaned against Gon. Gon was warm, a warm ball of sunshine that shined a light on others. He was comforting.

Gon glanced at the sleepy boy leaning against him, smiling slightly with a small tint of pink on his cheeks, leaning against the boy and cuddling him from the side slightly.

Killua stared at the two with a jealous look, puffing his cheeks slightly. I'm better than Gon...why don't you do that with me..? 

The latter thought before he scowled slightly, looking away with a tinge on his pale cheeks. That's so corny...Jeez, I can't believe I thought of that...

"Let's split up and look in different areas," Kurapika suggested.

Leorio nodded his head, agreeing with Kurapika's idea. "I and Kurapika will go look around in this area then." 

Gon nodded towards the older boys, smiling. "Me, Killua, and Melon will go look over here then!" He smiles, not wanting to move much because he'll disturb the (H/C)-haired boy.

The silver-haired boy stared at the sleepy (H/C)-haired boy, walking over and grabbing his wrist, moving him off Gon slightly with a huff, and dragging him away with him.