He is fine.

Kaden was slow. Walking through the corridors to see John wasn't idol. The floors gently creaked beneath him. Kaden could only hope whatever he was being called in for wasn't bad. The giant wood doors were now infront of Kaden. He gently tapped the door with his fist twice. It creaked open. Kaden squeezed in and came face to face with John Heckerson. "You c-called me sir?" John was giving Kaden a death glare. It wasn't optimal to have an enemy turned into your right hand man.

"Kaden.. might I ask you a question?" Johns black hair gleamed under the sun rays that radiated from the window above his seat. "Yes sir?" Kaden was growing more fearful as time went by. "Do you remember what today is?" Kaden thought for a moment. "No s-sir." John tsked. Kaden panicked in fear of knowing he did something wrong. "Today is an important day.. the day we took you in. Remember now?"

Kaden softly smiled. "Oh I remember now! This is fantastic!" Kaden giggled happily. John smiled lightly. Ever since he took Kaden under his wing he got to know the boy better. He ended up falling in love with one of Alberts significant others. Albert never really deserved anything good. This was Johns opinion atleast. A sharp whistle brought Kaden to attention. "Yes sir?" John let out a loving sigh. He wasn't ready to watch Kaden leave.

"Today you're getting servant duties." Kaden looked offended in a cute way. John laughed to himself. "Don't give me that look!" John held back more of his laughter. The cute sassy pout on Kadens face was adorable. "Fine.. any particular reason Temprist can't?" John had to think quick. "He is getting a break today." Temprist looked confused. "Wait but I never agreed-" John glared at Temprist. "You. Are. On. Break."

Temprist nodded and quickly walked off. Kaden sighed. He stood were Temprist was standing moments earlier. He was already bored and it had hardly been a second. Meanwhile Albert and Jake had met up at a Chill Cafe. Kisten was late since she was in the middle of a recording when Albert got the call. Kirsten knew Albert had been waiting for a lead to Kaden for a while. She herself had too.

When Kirsten was trapped with Kaden in the cell they learned alot about eachother. Kirsten had genuinely tooken a liking to Kaden. He would be a great boyfriend for Albert. Kirsten didn't wanna admit that she kinda shipped it. She shook it off finishing the stream. She quickly put her fake foot on so she could walk. Having her foot cut off wasn't as bad in the aftermath. She had a really cool robotic foot now. She went out to her car and jumped in.

End chapter