..:: Flirt ::..

"That sounds like total bullshit. There's no way that could be true." You scoffed in complete disbelief.

"I'm telling you, Mirio is an absolute flirt! He has hit on nearly every girl in our grade." Hado insisted, giving a confident nod.

You and Hado were arguing over whether or not Mirio was truly a flirt. She listed off the many instances in which he was a total flirt, but you insisted that it couldn't be possible, as Mirio seemed like too sweet of a guy to even dare to flirt. To you, there was no way he was a flirt, but the longer you talked on, the more you started to realize that he might just be exactly that.

"Hado, he's just so sweet. How on earth could he be as suggestive as you're implying he is!" You sighed, starting to believe her the longer the conversation went on.

"You seem to forget that he found class 1-A in the nude." She reminded you, smirking as you grew silent. "But if you still insist, why don't you go and find out for yourself? You do like him after all, so wouldn't you like to find out for sure~?" She teased.

You hushed her as your cheeks went pink, attempting to scold her. "Good lord. If you say he's such a flirt, then why hasn't he been flirty with me yet? Huh?"

"Hmmm, maybe he's saving the best for last then." She winked, defying your counter argument.

"Oh shut up!" You groaned. "I'll believe it when he dares to try and flirt with me, since I haven't seen him do such a thing. Now let's go back to the dorms. We still have evening duties to take care of."

Taking the hint, Hado happily diverted the conversation and let you have your moment, refraining from teasing you about your crush on Mirio. It was hard not to tease you, as she knew something that you weren't yet aware of. It may be fun but she gave you a break and focused on the duties for the night. You had agreed to taking out the trash while she stayed back and did various cleaning tasks of the sort with the rest of the class, shouldering the hefty load yourself with ease.

Off on your own, you lugged several bags down to the dumpster without breaking a sweat. Tossing them all in, you sighed and dusted off your hands, content with your place in the duties. You were mostly glad to be away from Hado for a moment to avoid her teasing, as you got flustered way too easily. Not getting questioned by your classmates was what you were aiming for this evening. Letting out one more deep breath, you began to head back to your dorm building, getting stopped only a few steps into your trip as Mirio came out of nowhere, surprising you behind the building.

"Oh! Mirio, I didn't expect you to be here. Are you on garbage duty as well?" You greeted.

"Yup!" He nodded, tossing his handful of bags into the dumpster. "So how's my favourite little sunshine doing this evening?"

You blinked, wondering if that was a flirtatious comment or if he was just being light hearted. "Y'know, since you're here, I should get a confirmation from you. Hado and I were talking about you earlier today, and she's telling me that you're a huge flirt." You told him, leaning your shoulders against the wall of the building.

"Oh?" He spoke, raising a brow as he stepped closer to you.

"Yeah. Frankly, I have a hard time believing that. I mean, you're so sweet and innocent, so there's no way that's true. You? A flirt? Come on." You scoffed.

As you were talking, a smirk grew on Mirio's face. He then suddenly stepped up close to you very abruptly, cutting you off and pinning you flat against the wall with his arm held right next to your head, his chest pressed close to yours. Your face turned completely red, voice caught in your throat as you stared up at him towering over you.

"Oh, you mean flirting like this, where I get in real close and talk real low, hmm sunshine?" He purred, narrowing his eyes and taking hold of your chin with his free hand.

"M-Mirio..." You stammered, melting at his touch.

"You're probably wondering why I haven't been so flirty with you, hm? Well, it's because you're special to me, and I don't just want to flirt with you, I want t0o make you fall in love with me." He told you, tilting your chin up.

You had melted completely by this point, legs going weak as you slid down the wall. Mirio had to catch you by your waist, chuckling at your state.

"Oop, looks like that worked a little too well." He chuckled, pulling you up and close to him.

You stared up at him with dreamlike eyes, grasping his biceps to maintain what little stability you had left. "A-are you being serious?" You asked quietly.

"I am. I'd like to be able to call you mine, sunshine." He nodded, smiling brightly.

"I thought you didn't like me. You never flirted with me, so I just assumed..."

"Well I don;t think there's reason to assume anymore now is there, sunshine." He chuckled. "Let me make it a little more clear for you."

Mirio then pulled your face in and kissed you deeply, his right hand caressing your cheek while his left wrapped all the way around your waist for support. Your mind was completely gone by then, melting in his grasp with bright red cheeks. Completely captured in the moment, your heart screamed out 'yes' and you slung your arms up around his shoulders, gripping tightly at the fabric of his shirt. You kissed him back, finally believing all he said as your lips locked with his. When he finally pulled back to stare lovingly into your eyes, you leaned your head into his palm and gave him a weak smile.

"So, will you be mine, sunshine?" He asked again.

"Y-yeah. If you truly mean it, god yes." You sighed with a smile, tugging gently at his shirt.

Mirio then let out a joyous laugh, wrapping both of his arms tightly around you as he lifted you up and spun around with you. Squeaking with surprise you clung tight to his shoulders before he finally let you down, squishing you with the tightest hug.

"Perfect! Now I get to flirt with you every day forever!" He laughed.

"M-Mirio!" You gasped.

"Well _______, Hado is right. I am a flirt. I just get to do it exclusively with you now." He hummed. "I do love getting to make you blush, after all~"

"Ugh. You're so... so cheesy!" You scolded, burying your face in his chest to hide both your blush and your smile. "I guess that's why I fell in love with you." You mumbled.

"Ah, so you did have a crush on me then." He grinned. "That must've been infuriating to find out that I was flirting with others~"

"S-shut up."

"Fear not, sunshine. You're mine now. Forever and always." He chuckled, lifting your head from his chest to place a gentle kiss on your forehead.

Hado was right. He was indeed a flirt, and a damn good one at that. But now, that was all exclusively dedicated to you, for you. What a lucky girl you were indeed.