one.

Hope runs her hand under Josie's wet body and rests it along the curve of her ass. "You know," She uses the talking as a chance to breathe. "I know you're just doing this so I moan your name and Maya will be angry because of it."

"Yeah, that's literally all I'm getting out of this." Somehow Josette still manages to sound sarcastic, even in the middle of intense foreplay. "And can you not mention Maya Machado while you're making out with me? it's kinda turning me off."

Hope laughs a little as she kisses along Josie's collarbone, stopping to bite at the juncture at her neck, and the other woman whimpers. Hope groans at the sound, taking a moment to come back up and to kiss Josette hard.

"God, you're so hot." Josie mutters, tugging on Hope's hair to encourage her to hurry up.

"I'm already going to fuck you, you don't have to praise me."

"You're really taking all the romance out of it." Josie complains, even as she grinds her hips forward, searching for some sort of friction.

"I'm not trying to be romantic." Hope reminds her, brushing her thumb over Josie's nipple. "I'm just trying to make your exes know what they lost."

"Well good, because you're not very good at- fuck!." Josette gasps, dropping her head forward to rest on nape of Hope's shoulder. "Whatever, oh my god, just fuck me already."

Hope smirks at Josie's desperation. The hot water causing the entire bathroom to steam up. The auburnette can see a slight bruise forming on the Saltzman's neck. Hope wants to take it all in, take in what's now hers for the time being.

"So are you gonna fuck me or are you going to admire me, not that I mind. know I'm hot or whatever but I would at least like a sexual release before I go to bed." Josette's previous bitchy tone came back with more bark than bite. They showered, but all they wanted was a little more time with each other before they have to go back to hating one another.

The Mikaelson unexpectedly slid two fingers into Josette, causing a loud moan to be heard in Hope's right ear. "What was that, darling?" Hope's teasing has gotten better overtime but not as much as her foreplay.

It had all been building to this — Josie underneath her, whispering her name in her ear as Hope spreads Josie's legs open wider to settle between them; Hope's chest heaving as she rides Josette's hand, scratching lines down the brunette's back, her lips hot against Josie's ear, her moans breathless and breaking. It goes on for what feels like hours, what is probably hours, not that Hope bothers to check, and Hope's sweaty and sore in all the right places.

"I keep forgetting that you love doing this." Josie says in her arms before Hope mumbles a drying spell, walks out of the steamed up bathroom, and throws her down on the bed, lips on her collarbone and palms and fingers kneading Josie's breasts.

"Shut up, Saltzman."

"I didn't miss that attitude, though." Josette hisses, as if she was hurt, arching her back and hissing as Hope bites down on her nipple and tugs the bud into her mouth, soothing the sting with her tongue. The way Josette grinds up into her tells Hope that she very much enjoyed that, so Hope moves to the other nipple and does the same thing.

The balance between pain and pleasure is very much there.

All the stress and anxiety flee Hope's body as Josie has now flipped their position and sticks her head between her legs, Hope clutches and her grip on the sheets that were tight enough to be torn in her hands.