5

Third-person pov*
The next day was one of the most exciting days of (Y/n)'s life, she got to finally see her friends from Karasuno. The day was brighter and warmer than the past week, but (Y/n) didn't mind she loved the warmth of the sun hitting her (e/c) orbs "what are you thinking about?" She opened her eyes to see Oikawa standing next to her towering over like the Japanese tower "oh nothing, start warming up" she snickered and tossed him the ball. Time was ticking and finally "boys line up, Karasuno is here" you could see the sparkles in the (height) girls' eyes "boys" the coach exclaimed "Yōkoso (welcome) !!". As Karasuno walked into the gym you could feel the tension become bigger and bigger with every step everyone took, all the boys warmed up, and after they were ready all of them started to line up and exclaimed "Gēmu o arigatō (thank you for the game)", And it started as usual Oikawa was off to serve but Daichi was there to stop it as usual "Damn Sawamura" (Y/n) softly whispered knowing he was going to make that move. During half of the match (Y/n) heard a "psst, hey psst" she finally turned her head to her right realizing that it was Sugawara she starts to speed walk and throw herself into his arms for a warm hug. "Oikawa!" By the looks of it Aoba Joshai's settee was focused on something else "come on dude get your sh*t together!" Iwaizumi yelled "or is Shittykawa not feeling well" number 1's face turned to a very dark look "just you watch!" As he finished his statement the volleyball Pearced on to the ground causing a loud bang! On the back wall of the gym. Everyone went silent as to not knowing where all the motivation came from, not only that but the set made Aoba Joshi on the lead, everyone knew that it was practice but to both teams, this was just like any other game. Finally, they took a break, and (Y/n) came back for catching up with her fellow 𝔹𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚 "you guys are doing great!" She grins "oh yeah how would you know" Oikawa blurted out making everyone confused on why he had a big attitude "excuse me Tooru you want to fight" she then exclaimed and got on top on the bench and got close to his face and whispered "don't push my buttons Tooru! Cause I will kick you sorry a**" she didn't know what had just come out of her mouth "dang Captain! She put you in your place" the setter walked away with only the image of you and Sugawara hugging piercing his thoughts. After the intense argument of you can even call it that, the gym was filled with chants from Botha sides.

Karasuno:
FIER up, FIER up, Karasuno
Keep it up keep it up Karasuno
FIER up, FIER up, Karasuno
Keep it up keep it up Karasuno
FIER up, FIER up, Karasuno
Keep it up keep it up Karasuno

Aoba Joshi:
ooOOOOoooOoOooOoOOOoHHHH SEEEIJOOOHHHHH!!!