Storyline > Final

Chanyeol's POV

I arrive back at home and ...

"Son!" mom runs towards me... "I was going to come and bring you this evening" she says

"where is hyung?"

"Why?"

I am about to go into our room but "Kris is here" she says and stops me

I take her hand off from my arm and go inside the room.

And I can see the, talking in the room.
"Chanyeol ya..." Baekhyun is surprised as he sees me.

"Come out.. kris" I say

"we are talking" Kris says

"Come out!!" I raise my voice

"I will be back" he says to baekhyun and follows me

I take him out of the house to that place.
Where do you think it is?

"Where are you going?" he asks from the behind but I don't answer and keep walking.

If I cannot be with Baekhyun, this man cannot too. I will make sure that.

And I can see his footsteps gotten slower and slower as we get nearer to that place.
.
.
.
I finally stop walking.. and turn to face him
"You remember this place?" I ask him

"n... n...No I don't"
"Yi Fan!! I know you do. I know what you did that night. I know what you did to Park Chanyeol!" I say

Yes, we are at this crosswalk. Where Kris.. or Yi Fan, pushed poor chanyeol onto the road when the car was coming.

"Wang Yeol... you deserve this. You killed my sister!!"

"I didn't kill her!"

"You fucking liar! You deserve to die in every life. And I will have to be the one to end your life. In every reincarnation you make"

"I... loved Baekhee."

"Stop saying nonsense!"

"Even if you think that way, Chanyeol has nothing to do with that... you just killed him. He has no sins"

"a man who looks exactly same as You, is falling in love with someone who was my sister in past life. Do you think I can just sit back and watch??"

"But!!!! Chanyeol didn't deserve this. This is all my sin"

"Then, go to hell. For your sins"

"Yi Fan... I didn't killed your sister. It was going to be our first night, a week after our wedding. I fell in love with her. Baekhee. Someone.... Someone from my palace, assassinated her"

"Even if someone killed her, it was because of your sins. It is no difference from you killing her.. with your own hand"

I chuckle in his stupid words... because it is true yet... it sounds so unfair.

"You are right" I say

"Stay away from Baekhyun. That is how you should repay me and my sister."

"No... I am not Wang Yeol now. I am in Chanyeol's body, I have to give back what he deserves. What he deserve is to see his love one happy. And only I can make Baekhyun happy."

"Stop being stupid. I killed him already"

"Do you think.... Baekhyun will accept if he knows you killed chanyeol? Or his parents? Do you think you can still be around him? Huh??"

"Then...." He says "Then I just need to get rid of you" he says

He punches me and fuck.. it hurts.