𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕 | dating?!

So like this chapter was inspired by another fanfic, I'm sorry but I forgot the title...if anyone remembers please enlighten me up...Was it 3 months by SUNARIES? 🤔

⚠️warning: cliche things ahead⚠️

"𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐓."

You glanced at Atsumu, hoping he would take the hint but sadly he did not.

"Maybe...another time." Atsumu said.

You seriously were about to slap your own forehead, your hint was for him to not be scared. Atsumu—the school's one of the most popular boys scared to-

"So it's fake?" The girl pushed your nerves right to the edge.

"Fine we'll prove it!" You exclaimed, as your patient busted.

You turned around to face Atsumu and you grabbed his tie, bringing him down to your level before closing off the distant. When you two pulled apart, the girl just stormed off, huffing and puffing.

"Wow, Y/n I didn't know you could kiss." Atsumu teased but he was slightly blushing from your view.

Oh back to his normal self.

"There are many things you know and do not know of me. Anyways what was all this about? Is this how the school's popular guy confesses his love? Ooh, perhaps your scared of rejection?" You mocked.

"No! That's not it, listen please Y/n."

"What?" You scoffed.

"Look I know I screw up-"

"Yeah you did." You interrupted. "Sorry, do continue."

"I know I screwed up, I'm sorry for this half-assed confession, this ain't even a confession that's the thing! I was practically forced to do this, you would understand right Y/n? The fangirls really got on my nerves, I needed an excuse to get them off my tail. But I didn't want to ruin our relationship so-"

"Yeah I get you but why me?"

"You are my best friend and I thought you'll understand. You know, you also have a bunch of fans too that surround you..."

"It's ok, there's no need for an excuse, so what's your plan."

"I need you to be my girlfriend..."

You rolled your eyes.

"So is that a yes or a no...?"

You've never seen Atsumu so, nervous? 

"Well duh, not like I got much of a choice Tsumu!" You joked and playfully flicked his forehead. "So for how long?"

"Owies." Atsumu said, trying to sound cute. "Well, we don't know yet but it can't be for too short."

—So the news of you 'dating' Atsumu spread faster then Author-chan falling in love with an anime boy....jkjkjkjkjkjk—

So the news of you 'dating' Atsumu spread faster than you expected, especially the news spread to Emiko, she seemed, off. Wait- doesn't she like Atsumu though...? You knew you had messed up big time and you needed to see Emiko. You quickly dashed off to her classroom with your remaining time before school. 

"Emiko, can I talk to you at break?" You asked.

"Huh? Oh sure!" She replied.

"Hey Y/nnnnie!!" Emiko called and waved for you.

"Emiko!" You two greeted each other and sat down.