Who are you??

I woke by the sounds of birds chirping. It feel likes years I have slept with my family. I saw no one beside me, everyone was already awake. I woke up & went to bathroom to freshen up. I came downstairs for breakfast everyone was present in the dinning area today "Bhai dont u have office today?" I asked him , its very rare that Arnav Singh Raizada takes leave from office." No Ri did u forget we have to set everything today" bhai replied with a smirk "What abt you Bhabhi & Anu di" "Same Ri" they replied  "Ok then I will also take leave today from college & office "I declared. 

Yah I have my own small business which I started when I was in 1st year of college, though we are the Raizadas but we dont like to flaunt.Dad started his business leaving our family business of Steel, even Grandpa supported him when Dad's business was successful he merged his iron business with our family business of steel , that's how RHANs Corporation is successful now. Arnav Bhai also did the same thing he started with a small supermarket now he runs a chain of supermarkets & hotels all over the world. Last year  RHANs Corp & Arnav Bhai's ATLAS Corp merged together. I also started a small event management company & last year I started a Real Estate Firm also though its hectic to cope with College & my job but I love it.I was a total workaholic till V's  accident. Now I have divided my time to achieve my goal.  

Today Mom & Dad were going to Oberoi mansion to talk about Shivaay Bhai & Anu di's marriage. We begged them not to tell about us the Triplets. They left & we started to fix everything. " Anika I heard Karan is coming back , is he fine now" Bhai asked Di , she replied that he will return tomorrow & his fine now. Karan was Atharva's best friend I know him very well ,he was not here for past one year .He went to India as his family were facing financial issues . Atharva & Karan were always together they trusted each other  a lot. Like others Karan also dont know about us.Till that time Mom & Dad came back from the Oberois & told that they fixed the marriage. They fixed the engagement after 2 days & the marriage will take place later after they settle down in their careers. We all had a smirk on our face.

Next day me & Abhi went to college Iera  went to hospital, yes she was doing her internship in Cardiology. Though she was sad that she could meet Kabir but I had to come becaz of three things .Firstly  to pull up the socks & take next step towards our goal, Secondly to complete my studies as only few days were left & last but not the least for Manik. I dont if Kabir had told his brother about him & Me who is actually Iera  & I even dont if Manik loves me or not. So I decide to be on the safe side, I told Abhi to stick by my side whole time & never leave me alone so that neither Kabir nor Manik comes to me.

We were walking through the corridor, suddenly Bhavya & gang came hugged Anu di & congratulated her for engagement. They hugged us also. Between all this chaos I saw two familiar figures walking towards us one was Karan & other was a girl whom I have seen somewhere. Karan came to Anu di & hugged her. "Di hows Atharva" he asked , Anu did dint reply anything just tears rolled down her cheeks. I controlled myself , I didnt want breakdown & I consoled her . " Its fine Di I dont want answer" Karan told , he looked at us & frowned Anu di introduced us we shook hand with him. I was still staring at that girl who standing with him. " Ri this is Shivani both of them were Atharva's friends" Anu di introduced me. Shivani...... Yes that clicked Shivani Joshi, told once that he loves one girl & her name is Shivani. And they were in a relationship. Atharva never told this to anyone, it was secret between me & him. 

After 2 lectures we all went to canteen , I hold my breath & caught Abhi's hand he looked at me    " Dont leave me Abhi pls & keep on talking to me okay" I pleaded him. He was confused still he holds me tightly & we went & sat on our table. I signed Abhi towards a table he saw Royals, then he understood what I was trying to say few moments before.

 I saw him from corner of my eyes, he was smiling & laughing with his friends, automatically my heart started to smile watching him happy. His smile was charming & pure , I fell for his attitude & care towards me. He never showed his care & concern for me in front of everyone but I read him through his eyes , I know when he stands beside me his breadth was enough for me to recognize that it was him my Manik. Though I dont know he loves me or not but for me he is my Manik. Before my accident I notice him staring at me from that corner still he does that. He stole glances & I assured that our eyes dont meet this time. I wanted to avoid Royals specially Kabir & Manik till we achieve our aim , so that we dont need to disclose our identity , now Kabir has fallen for Abheera I dint want to go between them nor I want Manik to misunderstand me. But unfortunately Shivaay bhaiya came hugged Anu di followed by the rest of the Royals.

"Am so happy Anika" Shivaay bhaiya smiled at her. I was hiding behind Abhir , I tried to pretend that I was sleeping as I dint speak or did anything other than leaning on Abhi's shoulders from the time we entered canteen. I closed my eyes not fully partially. "Congrats Anika " I heard the Malhotra twins saying to Di, Swara & Ragini also did the same. I saw both of them plastered a smile on their face. I dint see Ishana & Maheswari brothers. I smirked in my thoughts thinking about the Sanskar & Laksh. " Hey what happened to Adira is she fine?" Shivaay asked ,thinking that I am sleeping. "Oh she is tired due to her medications " Abhi blurted out. Wow Abhi fantastic you reach home I will show you who will be on medications though its true that am on medications I didnt want reveal the truth. Hearing medications Kabir & Manik started to panic "WHAT!! Is she alright, what medications" they asked in unison. Wow am sooooo lucky wait..... ahh Adhira, Kabir is worried for Abheera not Adheera I mentally cursed myself." Nothing medicines to improve your immune" Anika di spoke out I was relived otherwise this monkey might have spilled everything. The whole day went like that I ignored the Royals successfully

*****************************************

Ishana was not at all concentrating on the classes, she missed few lectures  due to some reasons Ishana was not feeling well & was behaving strange for few days. One day she was walking on the college corridor & fall unconscious. Her friends took her to hospital. The doctor checked her. Her parents reached the hospital. The doctor informed them that she is unconscious as she didnt take her regular dose, they didnt understand & told the doctor to clarify. "You didnt knw , Ishana is taking drugs regularly , she is high on her dose, she didnt take today's dose thats y she fell unconscious" Doctor told them. They were shocked they didnt their daughter/friend is taking drugs. She was admitted in the hospital for few days. When she woke up , she was headache & stomach pain. Her parents shouted at her for taking drugs, her friends were also disappointed. She was shocked from their accusations though she was a spoiled brat she never took drugs. 

"Mom Dad I seriously dont know what are u saying I dont use any drugs trust me" Ishana was crying begging her parents to trust her.Her parents informed what all doctor said to them & why she fell unconscious. They didnt trust her still they supported her to recover. Royals kept a distance from her. It hurt Ishana very badly her parents didnt trust her , her friends also don't want to look at her face.

On the other side Adheera was disturbed , she went to archery club. Whenever Adhira want to find solutions to her question she goes to Archery club. She was thinking about Shivani the whole day. She had many questions , the main question was, where was Shivani from past few months? Where was Shivani when Atharva had an accident? She had to find the answers. " You dont look innocent as you show Miss Shivani Josi, Who are you? I will find everything about you, I will dig out each & every information about You Shivani, If I found any flaw in your History , Biography or Chemistry YOU ARE DEAD!!!!!!!