chapter 1

" Louis! Look , that old woman needs help to cross the road " says Liam in a worried voice while looking at a old woman who looks mid 50s.

Louis walks over to the other side of the road to the old woman . "Grandma , let me help ya cross the road" he smiles . Old woman gives a thankful smile and he walks her to the other side of the road . She mouths thank you .

Louis feels happy.

...

Since a very young age , Louis was a very good, helping and kind boy yet sassy. He had a heart of gold and always treated people with kindness just like a superhero.

Louis along with his friends formed a small club called ONE DIRECTION to help people . Club meetings were held at his friend Zayn's large house . Zayn's mum was a kind woman and she didn't seem to have any problem with the boys . She was always happy to see them together.

Liam , he is the daddy of the group and always protected the boys from any unnecessary trouble.

***

(Louis pov)

" Boobear , wake up " mum's voice fills my ears .I rub my eyes and open them slowly and I see my mum standing right next to the edge of the bed with a huge smile on her face . Her smile is contagious which makes me smile too . I don't say anything cause I don't like to talk in morning.

Then mum walks out of the room as she sees that I'm waking up and not sleeping in. I go to brush my teeth and get ready for school. I wear my black Tee and red trouser and put my cologne which smells like honey and vanilla.

I go to the kitchen and see mum standing there , she hands me breakfast with a smile . I start to have my breakfast with her and then kiss her cheek before leaving . As I open the front door to head to school , I hear mum " I love you", I say "I love you too mum"

I walk to school in the morning air touching my face, with chirping of birds , smell of grass and few cars driving down the road.

After good 15 minutes I find myself standing in front of school ,ugh I hate school but still I have to go .

I walk through the hallway which has bunch of students , breathing in the smell of school , to my locker and I see Liam standing there . He waves his hand towards me with a bright smile , I wave him back with a small smile .

"Hey mate " Liam says . "Hey li , where's zayn ?" He says " he is running late I guess " he laughs ; before I can reply I suddenly feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn around to see ....Zayn . He looks bit down , a frown on his face . I ask " hey Z what's wrong buddy? " .
"Nothing just bit ups and downs with gigi." I bite my lips to control laugh cause the reason he said is bit invalid looking at how he is reacting.

Everyone ,almost everyone I've seen in a relationship is sad or hurt so I always prefer to stay away from such things as love and stuff . I met so many people, went to so many places but I never felt that feeling , that special feeling ,I never found someone interesting . I doubt if I'll ever find the one but I won't complain if I don't .

"Don't be sad Z , everything will be okay " I hear Liam . I snap outta my thoughts . "Zayn calm down bro , ya know fights are common in relationships and fight makes a relationship strong so cheer up
buddy " I say

Zayn gives a small yet convincing smile . We head to our class as bell rangs. I somehow survive the day .

The last bell rangs dismissing us .

***

After school we all head to our houses to get fresh . Then we meet in a playground as usual . We keep talking about random things like school and stuff until a blonde skinny boy with pale skin shows up .

He looks scared , sweat running down his face and hands shaking. He says "are you ONE DIRECTION club members ?" in a Irish accent . Many people in the town knows about us as a helping group.
I sigh " yeah, what's wrong?" . He start running ,signalling us to follow him.
We follow behind him ,while running he says "they're beating my friend".

I see a group of some boys wearing all black beating a boy which I believe to be the one the blonde boy was talking about earlier. Me , Zayn goes to stop those boys from beating the small fragile boy. We succeed to stop those boys ,
" if you'll touch him again , you'll have to pay" I say in a strong voice scaring those boys away .

I stretch my hand to the boy who is lying down on the floor covered in blood , fear in his green eyes and tears falling . God his eyes are darn beautiful. He takes my hand , I feel shiver from my hand to my body and my heart beating faster , I never felt this way before . He whispers "thank you"

We all sit on the sidewalk . I shove my hand into my pocket and take out my hankie and hand it to the younger boy for cleaning the blood .he gives me a weak smile .

Liam asks "are you okay ?" . The younger boy says in a quiet voice "yeah " . He looks calm while his friend still looks worried . Then silence fills the air.

Zayn breaks the silence " what are your names ?" . The blonde boy says " I'm Niall and he is Harry. "

"Okay I'm Louis from one- "
But the blonde boy interrupt me by saying " direction club , yeah yeah we know it , you and your group is quite famous . I everyday watch you at school"

Well i have never seen them in school before but then again there are sooo many students in school.

Zayn says " I've never seen ya before"
Niall shrugs and says " can we both join your club?" . The younger boy looks shocked and Zayn doesn't seem to have any problem with the idea. Liam smiles "sounds good."
I smile "sure "

Blonde boy Niall starts laughing and I don't know why but hearing his weird but adorable laugh ,I couldn't hold back my laugh so I start laughing too and then everyone starts laughing . We're laughing at nothing ..... Weird

Harry doesn't talk much so I can guess he is a shy boy but I like it .

The sun is setting and I can see how Harry's eyes are shining so beautifully so I whisper "beautiful" but he heard it and he asks "what " as I think he couldn't hear it clear and if he did , I guess he couldn't understand why am I saying it .

I say "nothing , I think we should head back home and as it is Saturday tomorrow , we'll meet at the Zayn's house in the evening"

It is our routine to go sleepover at Zayn's on Saturdays

Everyone says "okay" in chorus and
I can see Harry smiling , gosh his smile is so beautiful . I can feel my cheeks burning.

I think I like him .