18+ 😹🤲

he kisses you while putting his hand down your pants, making you moan.

"w-we can't do this now! we're at school" you stammer

"who gives a fuck?" he unbuttons his pants, and then yours, following after that he takes off his shirt and slides down your underwear.

"people are gonna hear!" i get worried as he lifts me up and positions me untop of his cock.

"just shut up" he quickly slips it in making me moan loudly.

he pounds inside of me, the same way as yesterday, but rougher, he's growling as well. he's angry? why would he be angry though?

you suddenly lose your thoughts a soon as he hits your prostate, you scream as he grips your thighs and waist roughly.

all of a sudden there's a loud knock on the door, you can't make out the voice that's speaking.

"are you ok in there?" they yell as bakugo continues to pound

he quickly covers your mouth and continues to thrust. he doesn't care. he thrusts harder and deeper and looks into your eyes, he can tell i'm losing my shit.

"say you're fine, that's all." he stops for a minute and removes his hand.

you take a breath and yell back "yes i'm alright!"

"alright!" the person yells and you can both hear them walk away.

bakugo continues but a little harder. you finally cum and he softly sits you down on the floor.

you both clean up and walk to class together.

"we'll finish later.." he whispers in your ear