𝐈𝐈

y/n pov

---------------------------

i got out of the shower after cleaning myself and my hair. I looked at myself in the mirror, i was skinny as hell. if i thought about it I didn't eat much the whole time I traveled. I wrapped a towel around myself and put on a big shirt that covered me up til my knees. I came out of the bathroom, my dyed hair dripping onto the floor. "girl, you're skinny " erica said. " yea no dip, I was too busy to eat a lot " I said rubbing my fairly skinny arms making everyone walk into the kitchen, leaving her in the living room.

-----------------------------

3rd person pov 

-----------------------------

the group walked into the kitchen as y/n sat on the couch confused. they all huddled and discussed. " okay so what do we know " will said holding out his hands to count. " we know that she can time travel and she has telekinesis " el said making will put up one finger. " we know that she is skinny as hell " erica said making lucas elbow her and will held up finger after rolling his eyes. 

" we know that she's older than el but not older than us " max said making everyone nod and will put up a third finger. " she's probably not gonna be able to use her powers too much because of all the power she's used to get here " mike said as will put up a fourth finger. 

" okay so this is enough information to know that we need to protect her from anyone who seems suspicious " will said making the group nod and head back to y/n. " so since you obviously don't have a school yet, we'll try to enroll you into ours " mike explained, " you'll have to have a last name so you can be y/n harrington " dustin added. " would steve be okay with that " dustin shrugged to max's question.  

" just tell him or them, i dont care " y/n said as everyone looked at me weird. " its obviously a boy " erica said not knowing about non-binary pronouns. y/n forgot what time she was in. " oh oh okay yea " y/n corrected herself remembering that it wasn't a 'thing' yet. " fine your name will be y/n l/n "

soon enough they all went to sleep as it was 4:00 am and sunday. mike, will, and dustin laid in will's room. lucas laid in johnathan's bed. el, y/n, and max laid in el's bed. the had barely gotten sleep that night but that was only because of the dilemma. The girls got dressed, so did the boys then they all had reviewed the school plan.. 

"okay so you're name at this school will be y/n l/n, you're steve's adopted sister that's been emancipated, and this is your first time at a public school " mike said, even though obviously that wasnt true. everyone nodded and ran out to their bikes and y/n got on a bike with el.

as they arrived to the school. max threw on her sunglasses and got off her bike, so did everyone else. the group went inside and headed to class as y/n went to the principal's office. "oh, hello" the principal greeted. " hey, uhmm I'm here to enroll to this school " y/n said. "aah okay you'll need a guardian." she said smiling to me "im emancipated " y/n said to the principal making her smile go a little low. " ok, are you in shelter " the principal asked. 

" no " she said knowing that if you are without shelter they let you in immediately. "okay i'll just need a passport or sworn statement of a family member " the principal said. thankfully y/n had a passport from the time she actually was in hawkins. she pulled out her passport and handed it to her. 

" okay, i'll get you a student from a class and they'll be in all your academics, okay?" the principal said after checking the passport. " ok- " y/n said getting cut off by the principal announcing for mike wheeler to come to her office. a few minutes flew by and mike arrived. he looked at y/n and smiled, "show her to your first class please " the principal said making mike come to y/n and take her to his class.

 " mike- oh hi " the teacher said to mike but then noticed me. " she's a new student " mike whispered to his teacher. the teacher nodded and looked to y/n, " guys this is a new student she'll be in most of you guys' classes, introduce yourself " the each said, he seemed pretty cool for a teacher. " uhh, i'm y/n harrington, im emancipated, im 17 and i'm chill i guess " she said as max, will, dustin, and lucas snickered. y/n rolled her eyes and sat down next to some boy. 

"why is her hair that colour " 

"she's ugly as hell "

" skinnier than my pencil"

 she heard as people were talking about her. she quickly used her telekinesis to make them bite their own tongues. she looked back at the group talking about her as they were in pain. " bruh shut up " she said and turned back to the teacher who was teaching the lesson. 

the bell rang making everyone get up from they're seats and walk out. y/n was the last one to walk out but she didnt care. she caught up to mike as they walked to second period, "is this class boring?" she asked making mike chuckle and nod a bit. " history isnt my thing really " he said, making y/n nod in agreement. " same " she said as they walked inside. "Mr. wheeler. new student?" she asked. "yo" y/n didnt hesitate to say to the teacher.

 "hi, im mrs. lee i'm your history teacher this year " the teacher said putting out a hand for y/n to shake but y/n just looked at the woman's hand "germs"  y/n said and walked to an empty seat.

y/n eventually ended up falling asleep in the boring class, she didnt care to say the least.