boring life

Let's take it straight don't be edgey and put yourself in danger , please understand that your life is important , really important . Even if no one cares just remember this if there was no one caring then you won't be alive right now. If you are breathing that means someone is out there , waiting for you . All you have to do is to find them.

Life is harsh and painful, everyone will leave you one day but that doesn't give you an option to complain , stand up fight again and again.

Giving up is never an option , never , if you are in pain even the slightest things will soothen you , just search for it
A big goal is achieved through small hard work.

    Believe me , protecting a life is the best , saving one is the second best. Ending a life is bad but destroying it is worse .

We all are humans and we need each other to survive , humans are called social animals for a reason.

Be happy with what you have even if you want to take risks and do something new never do it right away .

Everything takes time , and a big goal takes a lots of it . Take it what you planned will never go as expected and you will end up with loss rather than gain.

Think everything out every possible outcome , every possible way , sometimes even the imposible things may happen . So keep it in your mind my friend and you will attain

"""""Victory"""""