WINNER

Ok the person who won the contest is @insanityorremedy. Go follow her! 

She has amazing stories. I just love this story especially the plot twist at the end. Like my friend and I were shocked at the end. Keep writing good stories cause I love that one! :)

Here is her story

(Page 1)

'Must Have Been The Wind'

By:Worth Less

There are some things that we suddenly feel when we sat inside a room alone,like things getting knocked over,or a sudden chill that run down our spine,sometimes we don't know where it came from so we blame it to the wind,but her screams?,I don't think the wind is to blame.

It was unusual for me to be home,since most of the day I'm at school or at my part time jobs,I usually get home at midnight when the hallways of my apartment are so quiet the only thing I can hear is the creaking of the floor under me and my soft breathing.

(Page 2)

It all started when I took a break from my part time jobs since I've saved enough money and my mom asked me to quit but I told her that I was just taking a break.

I went home that day carrying my grocery bags,I walk up to my door and pull out my keys while trying to balance the bags on my arms,but the keys slip off my clammy hands and on cue the door on my left side swung open and a girl who looked like my age,19,came out.

She saw what happened so she picked the keys up and opened the door for me.

"Here,let me help you," she then took 2 of the 4 grocery bags that I have and helped me place it on top of my dining table at the kitchen beside the door.

"Do you need any more help?"she asks, her voice is so soft it felt like music in my ears.

"Uh-no,thank you."I smiled

"Do you live here?,I don't think I've seen you before?"I asked even though I know that maybe I haven't just really seen her because I don't really spend much time in my apartment.

"Yeah,I live right above your apartment.I just talked to the old lady next door."she smiled

"I-I need to go.My boyfriend must have been looking for me."I nodded

"Thanks again,"I called out as she walked out the door.

I smiled to myself and run to my doorway,"My name is Tyler by the way!"I yelled

She walked backwards facing me,"My name is Stella,nice to meet you Tyler,"she then smiled and turned around and I just stared at her retreating figure.

(Page 3)

The night came and I closed my eyes as I lay down on my carpet on the floor,tv control on my right hand and phone on my left hand,I'm starting to regret taking a break from work since I'm not used to doing nothing.

My eyes opened wide when I heard what I think is a glass shattering in the apartment above mine,followed by a loud slamming sound and a loud cry.

I sat up focusing on the sound trying to shut the sound of the rain pouring outside my window.

I waited for a few minutes but no sound came after what I just heard and I started thinking that maybe my mind is just messing with me,but when I decided to stand up and go to the kitchen another loud bang came from above mine.

I couldn't just shrug it off so I slid into my shoes and walked towards my elevator clicking the arrow up button.

It dings as it opens and I walk inside clicking the 15th floor button.