Tuesday 12th August 2014

Shauna's POV:

A text from Lilly came through, explaining about how she couldn't afford the flight to Budapest. This is the 3rd time she's backed out of this now. I met Lilly almost 3 years ago, when she commented on my Facebook video that went viral. Ever since then, we've been the bestest of friends. Its so unfair, as she lives in North-East England and I live in Budapest, in Hungary. We've been planning to meet up again for over 4 months now, but something always comes up that stops us from being able to see each other for the first time. Ever since my Dad disappeared, I crave for human interactions. She was also my best friend, one of my only friends.

'Is there no possible chance we can meet in the middle?' I replied. Lilly was a very busy girl, she was studying for her exams in college and they always collided with my exams.

'Where abouts? I really want to meet you, but with exams and everything, I don't know when I can get a holiday.' She texted back. I felt as if someone had just punched me in the stomach. I felt like I wanted to throw up.

'Cologne, in Germany?' I asked. It wasn't enough just texting each other. There are days where we just don't talk, and it kills. She's helped me through the hardest times just over webcam, it won't feel right until I can feel that she really means what she says. I can't wait to have sleepovers and pillow fights and do each others make-up and hair.

'Sure! I'll check the prices now and I'll book the flight if I can afford it!' I couldn't help but get exited. I was finally meeting Lilly.

Lilly's POV

I hated lying to Shauna. I already have my plane ticket for Budapest for next week. I couldn't wait to surprise her. She was my best friend, one of the only people I trusted with my deepest, darkest secrets. It was weird, how you could trust someone you've never met more than anyone else. I don't think I could trust anyone the way I trusted Shauna, except my boyfriend Adam, of course. He was mainly the source of all my secrets.

My flight to Budapest was only a few days away now, my bags have been packed for over a month. My Mum would be coming with me of course, to make sure everything was okay, then leaving a couple of days before me.

I've been looking towards possibly moving to Budapest for a while now. I've always considered it, ever since I met Shauna. My Mum seemed okay with it. As long as I finish this last year of college, I can become a midwife over there. The houses don't look to expensive, and if they were, I'm sure that Shauna wouldn't mind letting me stay at her little flat for a while.

My alarm clock struck midnight, only 5 days left till my flight.