he likes my american smile,

WEDNESDAY, JULY 17, 2019 - 3PM

CristinaGomezPublic: never thought i'd be using this account again

CristinaGomezPublic: never thought i'd be using this account again. i want to thank you for all the overwhelming support over the past few days. i never wanted my court transcript or anything about it to go public, but you can't control the internet, they find things faster than you can blink. earlier this year, i walked into the courtroom with one witness and a public defender. my best friend was the only witness i had to defend my cause. months after we left that courtroom with a simple five foot restraining order and a wait on charges pressed against my abuser, i fell into a depression. i got help, from my best friend, and a professional therapist. when i got the news that i had the chance to go to london for a dance show, i had never smiled wider. it was my escape from the thoughts that came into my mind at night. wondering if my ex-boyfriend would get the punishment he deserved. honestly, when i read the news through an email, i was happier than i had been, and im pushing the past behind me now. thank you all for your support, and you mean the world to me.

---

Comments on this post have been disabled.

---