chapter 1- New beginnings or old memories

(NOTE: POVS MIGHT CHANGE PROBABLY EVERY CHAPTER I WILL INDICATE IT!)

 We were driving down the highway, i have my head out the window i keep of staring... the wind blowing through my hair. i wasn't talking to my mom, i have been ignoring every single question she has been asking me the whole drive. I finally decided i should speak up so i do "mom why cant just stay here with us for the summer or can we stay with someone else or i could stay on campus? pleaseee" i winned. my moms was sending myself ad my sister paige to new york for the summer. I got excepted into the juliard summer insentive a couple days later paige got notified she has also been excepted. it had been one of my biggest dreams to be accepted. My mood before the trip changed when my mom told me where i was staying for the summer. My mom is making no forcing paige and I to stay wit my dad. my parents got divorced my dad moved right out here to the big city, and he forgot about us untilnow when my mom finally called to see about us staying with him. Paige couldn't be more thrilled, myself on the other hand couldn't care less, i dont want anything to do with him. Im just gonna focus on dance! NO dad, NO boys ALL dance! Then, i hear my mom saying "Brooke ? BROOKE!" i intantly come awake from my day dreaming.. "yeah mom?" i reply. "Brooke honey, i have to work and besides this is a god opertunity for you andyour dad tto get closer, he wants to see you!" i quickly mumble "yeah.." then i can't take it anymore i expload! "IF HE WANTED TO SEE ME HE WOULD OF CALLED OR VISITED BUT, NO HE DIDNT DID ? IF HE REALLY WANTED TO BE IN MY LIFE  HE WOULD OF TRIED"  i screamed angerly at her. i then relized what i did and apoligized " im sorry i know it's not your fault!" She smiled at me then , finally spoke up..."" Brooke please try to make amends with your father for yourself, me and paige" I replied ok and turned back to the window.

20 MINUTES LATER-  i felt the car hault to a stop, i knew we wee here! my dad came walking out to the car. i just sit in the passendar seat frozen while paige jumps out to meet him. i pull out my phone and stay seated in my seat, i hope paige and my dad will jus go into the apartment and forget about me. I hear a knock at the window and my dad is standing there smiling. I realize i have to get out of the car now. i put my phone in my pocket grab my backpack and dance bag. my mom looks at me hapy like she's approving. i give her back a fake smile. She gives me and paige a hug and leaves.

 HOPE YOU ENJOYED LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS AND IF YOU WANT MORE