Run

____________________________________________________________________

Miku quickly shoots the two of the vampires surounding the blondes. Luka stops in her tracks and then and looks closer toward the two blonds. Rin and Len. Meiko as well notices the couple there and runs towards them. Rin, who used to have bright blonde hair and pale skin have been washed in the color of blood from all the monsters around. Len a silly immature person, now as serious as a can be as well as strong. Rin was limping while she tried to hit the wolves charging at her, Len, who acutally had a weapon, a cutting knife was protecting her from the vampires around. Meiko shot the wolve while Miku shot the vampire. "Who are you!" Len yells as he covers Rin. "We don't need your help" Kaito quickly comes over to Rin to try to pick her up and take her back to the base but swiftly is stabbed in the hand by the knife. "Kaito!" Miku yells then with a rush of anger through her, Miku aims the gun at Len and lets out a low growl. "I will shoot you drop knife and take Rin and go away." Len lets out a low growl and puts the knife to Kaito's neck. Miku who wouldn't be able to aim at Len fast enough stops and lowers the gun. Meiko and Luka turn around a see that the postition is more serious so they stop fighting off the werewolfs and vampires and then walk over to Rin and Len. "What is her name, You had a crush on her for a long time." Meiko says. Len looks up and gives a blank expression she's dead, your dead , your all dead!" Kaito then slams his head into Len's and knocks him out. "Sorry I didn't do this sooner." Kaito says and then picks up and Len and Rin who had passed out over the loss of blood. "Lets go back to the camp we still have a hour or so.

During the night Miku and Kaito held the shift while Meiko and Luka slept."Kaito..." Miku mutters clutching on to her gun. Kaito looks at her and gives a warming smile. "Yes, my love"  "What if they really think we're dead what if they try to kill you again, I don't want to kill them." Kaito puts his arm around her and Miku rests her head on her shoulder. "It the shock, you know how it fells for something to change so quickly for you to change to the situation it is nerve racking." Miku nods then kisses him. "But you seem the same to me same with Meiko." Kaito looks at the covered windows before he replies. "I don't know I think I changed alot, so did you. Meiko, well she alot more sober I guess." Miku lifts her head up and looks at her hands, hands that are covered in sweat and blood.

"My names is Miku Hatsune I am 19 years old, My birthday is August 31, I have blue eyes and blue hair though it might look darker and redish, it is blue. My love is Kaito Shion He was really idiotic when we first met, He was 19 at the time. I fell in love with him about a year later because he was sweet, caring, and loved me. That is who I am A pop singer at the age of 19." Miku voice begans to crack and Kaito then hugs Miku repeating calm down, calm down.

"My name is Rin Kagamine, I am 17 years old  I was born on December 27th Along with Len my brother, I have blue eyes and blonde hair it might look red  but it is blonde,  I don't really have a love and I  don't need one many of my fans belive that Len is my lover but I can't see it that way. All I am is a pop singer of the age 17 with my bestfriends, Luka and Miku and all the others in between."