~Chapter Two~

Lance

"Wakey wakey." Lance whispered as he shook the sleeping boy. Keith groaned softly in his sleep and turned on his other side. Lance huffed, "C'mon, you don't wanna be late for school buddy." Keith swatted Lance's hand away and hugged his pillow.

Lance rolled his eyes and looked around for some sort of item that should wake him up. He saw a thick textbook, so he flew over to it and picked it up. Lance grinned mischievously and slammed the down on the desk it was laying on.

"What the fuck!" Keith shot up from his rem sleep and rubbed his eyes tiredly. "Rise and shine sleeping beauty." Lance said teasingly. Keith groaned and slid the blanket onto his face. "I don't wanna go to school." He whined.

"Aww, it'll be fun though!" Lance beamed, "They'll probably teach you how to kill angels!"

Keith blinked. "Are you forgetting I am a human? We learn the basic things that humans learn." He shrugged.

"Oh, what do humans learn?" Lance asked with his eyes filled with curiosity. He flew next to Keith and sat on the bed. "We just learn Math, English, Science, and History." Keith explained as he sluggishly got out of bed. Lance nodded, but really didn't understand what Keith was talking about.

"Can I go with you?" Lance asked. Keith stopped dead in his tracks. He turned around to face Lance to see if he was kidding, but his serious face says otherwise. "No offense, but you aren't looking quite "normal" per se, so I can't really bring you with me." Keith said as he grabbed a fresh new pair of underwear and clothes. "I can change my appearance Keithy." Lance grinned.

What Lance said caught Keith's attention. "You can change your appearance?" Keith asked astonished. He had so much to learn about this demon. He couldn't help but feel drawn towards him, it was scary.

Lance smirked, "Yep, I can turn into my human form if you'd like." He winked at Keith causing the Korean boy to blush a bright red. Keith didn't answer and that made the demon shrug. "Y'know, I thought you would at least command me to do things such as, your laundry, or clean your room, or even do your homework that's been sitting there for the past week." Lance said as he kicked his legs back and forth.

He saw the Korean boy glare at him and continue to get his clothes that he would be wearing today. "Don't do anything bad while I'm gone." Keith said as a command more than a demand. Lance watched Keith walked out the room and close the door behind him. There wasn't much he could do besides wait. Lance floated around the room staring at the ceiling.

He grinned when he thought about something mischievous he could've done to Keith, but didn't. It's not like Lance didn't like the boy, it's just Keith needs to learn to live a little, and by that Lance was going to go to school with him to stir up trouble. Lance closed his eyes and concentrated hard. He felt energy scorch through his body and felt himself changing.

After that little transformation he stood at the mirror and admired himself for what felt like hours. He had the classic bad boy look going on which he honestly didn't mind. Lance had a black shirt on with a blue flannel around his waist with light blue jeans and white vans. Lance heard the doorknob twist and saw Keith wearing a black hoodie and dark blue jeans.

"Hey Keithy." Lance said with a smile. Once Keith saw him, his jaw dropped. "W-What- H-How- When-" Keith sputtered.

"I did it while you were washing and I did your homework just because." Lance said as he shrugged his shoulders. Keith stared at Lance in awe.

Lance picked up the backpack he assumed was Keith's and put his homework into the bag. "C'mon, we don't wanna be late Kogane." Lance teased and threw Keith his bag.