alex Albon

First request ever! Really happy to be doing this. But promise I'll get better at it and make it longer ones! 

Don't forget to vote and comment!

If you want to request anything, check out the request chart

Formula 1 isn't just about the drivers but about the teams too. Just like they have their championships and personal competitions the people in the garage have some too. You are one of the promising names when they talk about radio engineers. With only 23 years old you work as the radio engineer of Williams' young driver, George Russell. 

You and George are like two peas in a pod. Since the very start of his in Williams, you two became best friends quickly and that has an effect on your personal and professional life, a good one though. From your childhood to teenagehood to now young adulthood (that's too much hood there) you've been surrounded by boys, having 3 brothers helped that so when you and George became officially best friends he got you into his world and that comes with two other people. 

Lando Norris and Alex Albon. The rookie trio is well known and loved by the f1 fans but they have no idea the crazy shit that happens when you start to spend even more time with them. From being a walking meme 24/7 to falling in love with one of them unexpectedly, not that that happened to you riiiight?!

Just admit it, you are in love with Alex Albon the British/Thai with a smile that spreads good energy to you and his cute manner. Some think he's a shy person but let him get closer to you and you'll see he's a joker just like George and Lando. 

You obviously did not tell him cause why would the Alex Albon, formula 1 drive for Red Bull who has been rising since the very start, give you a single chance? there's no reason he would so you decide to spare your heart from inevitable heartbreak. Instead, you tell George your so trusted friend who swore on his life he would never tell anyone, little did you know his fingers weren't crossed. 

Now it's time for the Tuscan Grand Prix and you are super excited cause first, the track promises an exciting race, second, George has been improving every race and getting closer to points, third, Alex has been sensational at it.  Nothing could go wrong...

It did, well almost. After three race starts, lots of swearing and scares, and of course adrenaline, the race is over and you couldn't be happier. George finished 11th which is really nice when compared to the usual 20-19th and the best part, Alex got a podium, his first podium and you couldn't be happier for him. You and George rush to the podium ceremony to cheer for your friend and crush in your case, for a sec there you thought he winked at you but it was probably something that fell in his eye. Alex comes down to hug the team and you give him a bit space when suddenly he changes his course and comes to you first, confusion is all over your face. You glance at Geoge and he's smiling under the mask, his eyes showing it all. 

"Hey, Y/N/N." Alex says a few centimeters from you. 

"Hey, Alex! Great job, I'm so happy for you! You won third place!" You cheer and hug him, not knowing where the confidence came from but you let it go. He cheers and takes your head on his hands. 

"I need to do something first though..." He takes of his mask and you do too. Your foreheads touching and your arms embrace his neck.

"can I?" Alex asks and you're unable to mutter a single yes, you go for it and so the taste of champagne hits your lips as you kiss the man your heart beat faster for. The kiss is a short one since you guys are in the middle of a crowd but the love is there, yes love!

Alex gives one last peck on the lips before turning to his team and jumping of happiness. You feel like you're on cloud nine like full euphoria. You put your mask back on and head over to George knowing he had something to do with it. 

"How? why? what just happened?" words blurt out of your mouth but the smile never budges. 

"You had to make sure my fingers were crossed but you didn't so...he asked about you too and I got annoyed, listening to you two say things about each other so I told him. Now get your man and stop telling me about your weird dreams with him, 'cause it's true!" You hug your best friend and thank him for making the both of you the happiest!

A/N: Welll, that was something! It's my first request and I hope I didn't blow it! This one is for you, Mi1234ll ! Thank you for being the first one to request🥰❤️😁