Day 9 - Body Swap

Umm, Amity and Luz don't know each other in this, so yee.
Oh, and there will be a reference from Understanding Willow, but they may not be 100% accurate since I have the memory span of a goldfish...

~~~

Luz stared in the mirror, absolutely dumbfounded. Her normal short brown hair was replaced with a vibrant green color. Her nails were painted black and her skin was pale, while she felt a few inches taller.

Leaning closer, she squinted, hoping it was simply a trick of the light or she was still half-asleep, but no matter what angle she looked at herself in, she still looked like... well, not Luz Noceda.

Ruffling her new hair, Luz frowned. How did this even happen to her? One minute she was in her own room in bed, and the next, Luz wakes up... wherever this was.

A loud knock on the door pulled Luz away from her sulking, and to the half-open door behind her. "Who is it?"

"Hey, Mittens!" Without warning, a girl pushed the door open and rushed towards Luz, a mischievous grin on her face.

Behind her was a boy that looked like a carbon copy of the girl, if it weren't for the different hairstyles.

Luz gulped, unsure of what to do. These people were complete strangers to her, yet they were acting as if they were the closest people on the planet.

"Uh... hey." Luz gave the two a half-hearted smile.

The two stared at the girl, slightly surprised, before leaning closer to her.

The boy glanced between Luz and the girl, his eyebrows raised. "You sure we got the right house?"

The girl hummed in response, her hand gently tilting Luz's head upwards. "You still asleep, Mittens?"

Luz gave the two a nervous smile, which caused them both to let out an all too dramatic gasp as they stumbled backward. "I don't think this is the right Amity," the girl stated, her eyes wide.

The boy nodded in agreement before moving his finger in a circular motion, causing a second of... well... what was now Luz, before glancing between the two.

Glancing at the copy, Luz first noticed the large scowl on its face and its furrowed brows.

Frowning, Luz led her hand to the corners of the copy's mouth before tilting them upwards into a smile.

This received another dramatic gasp from the two.

~~~

Amity glanced down at her hands, noticing how much darker her skin looked. Her nail polish was gone, and the dirt that was visible under her nails did not at all help her feel anymore confused than she already was. The setting around her was different as well. Her posters of the emperor's coven and various books on spells were replaced with complete junk. Even her scroll looked different!

What made Amity really freak out was the lack of the twins she was used to bothering her every morning. Their usual pestering was something she had added to her routine, but when they hadn't woken her up she found herself in a room she had never seen before.

Her first thought had been that, maybe, her twins had played a prank on her, but when she saw the drastic changes in her features she wasn't so sure.

Slowly, Amity got up and made her way to the door, only to find herself in an unfamiliar hall. It wasn't long, not at all like the mansion's halls. There were only three other doors apart from her own, and at the end of the hall was a staircase. Heading towards the stairs, Amity glanced around in hopes of finding out where she was.