CHAPTER 2 : LETS GO BACK IN TIME

Lets go back in time ( if you see bad grammar i apologize grammar is not my thing )

MONDAY FEBUARY 18 2016

I had woken up by the by the ticking of the alarm it was just 5:30 i could get another 20 minutes right ?.As soon i was about shut my eyes my mom came bursting through the door " wake up get ready unless you want to walk to school " she shouted while throwing a top and a pants at me even through i was 18 my mom thought she still needed to pick my outfit i just let her be less work   for me . I got up and did my daily routine shower , brush teeth , put on clothes, grabbed my jacket and skipped downstairs .As usual there was this huge breakfast on the table of healthy junk the neither my mom , sister or dad ate  my mom was there sharing drinks for us . As i seated my 3 year old sister ran towards me JACKEY MORNIGTHS , hmm morning i mumbled while she tried to get in my lap ( author : at this point i was out of ideas so sorry ill try and make chapter 3 intresting ) i lifted her up and swang her in the air right when i was about to play with her mom my shouted " JACK HONEY GET INTO THE CAR SO I CAN DRIVE YOU TO SCHOOL AND  LILA GO UPSTAIRS AND PUT ON THE DRESS I LEFT UPTHERE FOR YOU . i put lila down and before i could answer lila shouted " THAT DRESS IS UGLY IM GONNA PUT ON MY UNICORN DRESS " while she ran to her room .Damn this child is more independent than i am i whispered and got into got into my moms car ( im kinda lazy sooooo) 

( skip to at school )

i got out my moms car and there was my bestfreind since kindergarten  . Hey doofer have you seen the new girl Elizabeth Quinn " no dude i literally just got here i answered as i fixed my  bag on my bag  instagram  duh she literally trending like faster than the kardashians " he gave me one of thoose obviously faces . First thats crazy and shut up let me check my instagram feed but as i took out my phone the most gorgeous red headed queen stooped me to ask me for direction i was determined to let her be mine 

( so ummm ima just stop it right there and see you guys next week ill try and update my first story UNDO  tommorow byeeeee )