You Get Back Together

Louis:

-He showed up at your door one day holding a bouquet of your favorite flowers and held a giant sign saying "I'm Sorry,"

-You could see that he had been crying for what looked like hours.

-"Please take me back, I want to make things right with you," he pleaded.

- You start crying and you hugged him tightly and told him that you would get back together with him.

Malina:

- She texted you while you were watching tv with your parents.

- She asked if she could come over because she needed to talk to you

- When she came over, she started crying and kept telling you how sorry she was and that she wanted a second chance.

- You didn't say anything, you just hugged her and kissed her cheek multiple times.

Avi:

- You and Avi didn't talk to each other for two weeks

-She came out to your house without warning one morning when you woke up,

-She handed you a small teddy bear and a small box of your favorite chocolates.

-"I'm sorry, I know I don't deserve you, but please allow me to make things right with you," she begged.

- You slowly nodded your head slowly and you leaned in and kissed her.

Dylan:

- Dylan tried to explain what had happened, but you didn't want to here any of it

- You had blocked Dylan from your phone and you spent a week in your bed crying.

- After that, your parents said that you were having company over for dinner, and you were surprised to discover that it was Dylan.

- At dinner, he kept looking over at you and afterwards, he explained what happened and he pretty much begged you to get back together with him, saying that you were the only one who could make his heart complete.

Kitana:

- She calmed your house asking to speak to you, but you would continue to tell your parents that you didn't want to talk to her.

- She showed up at your house a few days later, and said that she made a big mistake and that she could never fall out of love with someone like you.

- You started to cry, and you two embraced each other happy that you two were back together again.

Neil:

- He tried to talk to you and try to work through it with you, but you did not want to hear any of it.

- You had to stay at a friend's house for over a month while you coped with the loss

-Neil had called you numerous times, none of which you answered.

- After a few weeks, you decided that it was time to talk to him again and ask him why he cheated on you.

- He explained that he was drunk, and he met someone at a bar who looked exactly like you and mistaked that guy for you.

- He told you that he wouldn't cheat on you again, and after that, you two officially got back together.