Muggle clothes

Draco woke up really early the next morning, he was a morning person. Gemma really wasn't, she would wake up as late as she could. They had to get up early because they were going to a muggle store for baby clothes. Gemma saw somewhere really cute clothes on a muggle and has shopped in those stores ever since.

Draco waited patiently for Gemma to get up but she kept sleeping. He decided to wake her up because he was bored.

He walked into their shared bedroom and stood before her. They never seem to acknowledge that they cuddle at night. He started brushing her hair out of her face. "Gemma, wake up." He whispered.

Gemma turned around to the other side with a smile. "1 more hour." She groaned.

"Come on." He smiled. "It is 11 already and i have been awake since 8. I'm bored."

Gemma sat up and looked at him with sleepy eyes. She pouted and looked at him meanly. "I'm tired." Said Gemma with a deeper voice than usual.

"I know you are, but we have to go to muggle stores and the earlier we go the earlier we get back." Draco had a point, but, he knew they were going to have a shopping spree and not only for the baby.

Gemma finally stood up and walked to her closet. Draco announced he was going to make her coffee meanwhile she got dressed. Gemma wanted to be comfortable so she just put on a flowy green dress and some tennis shoes.

She walked down to the kitchen to see a smiling Draco holding a cup of coffee. Gemma had a coffee cup that George bought for her last christmas, that was her favorite. Draco knew this and always made her coffee in that cup.

"Oh, Thank you Draco." She thanked him with a grin.

"Where do you want to go today?" Draco asked, because he has never been to a muggle store.

"Well the muggles have this thing called a mall." Gemma informed him. "Instead of having an alley filled with stores they have that. It is like a big store with little stores inside it."

Draco didn't understand what she meant so he just nodded. He would get to see what she meant after all.

"Come on." Gemma ordered. "Let's go. We have to use the car, but we can't fly it."

Draco nodded and got inside the car. Gemma was driving since he didn't know where this thing called a mall is located.

Gemma turned on the car radio to play muggle music, Draco was confused as to what she was listening to. "What is this music?"

"It's muggle music." Gemma chuckled. "Come on Eileen."

"How do you know the lyrics?" Draco questioned.

"I like their music." Gemma voiced, then kept singing.

Draco looked at Gemma in awe, she was beautiful. He noticed he was staring so he looked away quickly.

Another song came on and Gemma was dancing while driving. Draco Had never been to this part of London, just where the ministry was located. It was pretty. Gemma went here all the time to buy clothes for her and her friends. Some of Gemma's friends were not rich so she bought them stuff all the time. She had a lot of money that she didn't want all to herself so she usually bought extravagant Christmas and birthday presents for everyone she loved. One year she bought Fred and George a whole workshop next to her house, another year she bought Arthur and Molly a car since Ron and Harry ruined theirs.

After a long ride they were finally at the mall. Gemma knew her way around it, while Draco stood there watching the muggles shop and talk.

Gemma scanned her eyes through the giant place to find a baby clothing one. She saw one at the other side of the mall, so she grabbed Draco's hand and started walking. He protested but decided to follow her because she was going to pull him one way or another.

"Where are we going?" Draco asked.

"To the baby clothing shop." Gemma informed him and walked into the store.

Draco had never seen so many muggle clothing in one place, it wasn't a bad thing. Gemma skimmed through the isles until she found the baby girl section. She moved toward it and Draco followed.

"Hello Dears." A store worker greeted.

"Hello." said Gemma and gave her a warm smile.

"If you need anything you can find me at the register." The lady informed and Gemma nodded. Draco stood there awkwardly.

Gemma was mesmerized with all the pretty baby dresses, meanwhile Draco looked at the baby clothes that were green and black. He pulled out a green and black dress from the shelf and showed it to Gemma. "What about this one?"

"It's pretty." Gemma agreed as Draco kept looking at the dark colors. She was looking at the clothing with flowers and different colors.

Gemma had filled a basket up to the top with children's clothing. She was more enthusiastic for this baby than Harry and Ginny. Draco was happy that they had a child and knew that they would be good parents.

After a few hours of Gemma looking isle for isle, shelf for shelf, she was finally done. Draco was following her around like a lost puppy, which Gemma found hilarious. "Can we go now?" Draco complained.

Something Gemma had noticed is that he was not patient at all. "Sure, let's go pay." She finally gave in to his many complaints.

"Is this all dears?" The lady asked and they both nodded. Gemma had muggle money so she could buy whatever. "That will be 250 dollars." Gemma gave her the money and let Draco pay for the stuff he bought for the baby.

"Ah, you like dark colors." The lady announced and Gemma laughed. Draco nodded with no humor. "50 dollars, that is."

Draco was pulling out wizard money, Gemma noticed and quickly pulled out 50 dollars from her purse to give to the lady. He looked at her weirdly.

"Thank you." Said the lady and gave Draco a bag with the clothes. "Congratulations on the baby. You will make great parents."

Draco went wide eyed and red. He was about to fight back but Gemma Grabbed his hand and started pulling out of the store. "Thank you!" She exclaimed and left.

"The baby isn't for us." Draco rolled his eyes.

"I know." Gemma exclaimed. "But, she doesn't need to know anything about us. You just say thank you and leave."

"Oh." Draco muttered and held on to Gemma's hand tighter.

She Smiled and walked to the car.

Finally, after a 3 hour long ride, they got home.

Gemma made Draco order pizza so they just had a chill evening. They ate and watched a muggle movie, one called THE GOONIES. Draco ended up loving the movie and wanted to watch it again. She protested that they should go to sleep because they were going to take the clothes to Harry and Ginny tomorrow.

THANK YOU FOR 1.9K I- THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!