sex in every way

So I showed up to cain blakwells manson we didn't say hello we jumped into it immediately.

We were kissing he asked if I was ready before I knew it my clothes were off he hand cuffed my hands and feet to the bed posts.

I hope your ready for a unforgettable night cicuta he kissed my forehead and put a blind fold on me.

The quite was killing me then I heard footsteps he put nipple clamps on me as to a ball gag.

He starts fingering me with finger vibrators all I could do is moan alil the gag gets released and he goes faster and deeper.

Cicuta beg for me cum for me I call out please please all he does is grin devilishly after a hour I finally cum.

Cicuta you taste like peaches I'm going to untie your feet and hands he takes the blind fold off and says get up he then ties my hands standing up.

He removes the nipple clamps are you ready He starts to whip me carefully while fingering me cain I'm about to cum then cum.

I finally get my turn I kiss diwn his chest and tease him sucking hard and deep while he moans I'm going to cum.

I decided to pure hot wax down his chest you been very naughty he throws me over his shoulder and straps me in the sex swing.

I'm going to enjoy this he repeatedly rams me harder each time were both mowing and sweating after two hours we reach our climax.

Let's go get a shower it started to get hot and heavy we started kissing he picked me up and tamed me in to the glass shower door causing it to crack.

We ended up in the bed he starts eating me out fiercely while fingering me it was cloud 9 all over again I cried out as soon as I came we had rough but gentle sex and ended up grimacing and falling asleep.