3

Ren's pov

I was sitting out in the living room mutley watching the muted TV, my thoughts racing, what had I done splashing her then bringing her back here I really shouldn't have let that happen or have let her near my heart at all. But who was I kidding? This girl has broken back open my heart against all odds and all the locks I put on it.

I sighed and looked up at the sound of the door. My eyes widened seeing Kyoko her slender frame was shown more in the loose material that was tied perfectly and the shorts that wear also tightened as far as they could showing her small body. Oh how I wanted to have her in my arms again.

Kyoko started to blush as I was just staring at her. Did she do something wrong? "Ren?" She slowly asked.

I blinked and asked, "Yes"

"Um where is the dryer?"

I jumped up "oh sorry I'll show you to it." I walked her through the house to the small laundry room. "Here let me."I reached out to take the clothes which she surprisingly easily gave up and placed them in the dryer.

"Sooo...." I said after a few moments. "Want to watch a movie while we wait?"

Kyoko shifted, "What movies do you have?"
I grin and take her by the hand. "Come on, I'll show you the collection."

I showed her to one of the other rooms where there was a wall of DVDs most still in their plastic.

"You can pick from whatever it is here, it doesn't matter if it's not open."

Kyoko runs her hand over all of them. Almost 90 percent of them were still in plastic."How come so many are still in the plastic?"

"Most of them were given to me by co-workers wanting me to watch their films."

Kyoko suppressed a laugh before going silent.

I waited a moment before saying. "Kyoko?"

"Sure thing!" She says obviously not listening.

I laughed to myself, "Pick out something and meet me out there."