Chapter 2: Act A Fool

Kehlani POV

I wake up in my bed, just sitting there paralyzed. No sound. You can just hear my heart beating. It wasn't the silence of loneliness, it was the silence of...well...when you get high and you ain't listening to shit people say. Anyways, that's how I was feeling. I got up and took a shower because to be honest, I smelled like a hobo.

After I finished, I just air dried, in a towel of course! When I am completely dry, I put on my outfit. It was kinda cute but meh...I wasn't going any where.

I walked downstairs and watched tv. Not a damn thing was on. So me being my normal self, I just got on Instagram. Little did I forgot, Yani wanted to come over. I called her, but she didn't answer. Call. No answer. Call. No answer. Ok what the hell? Anyways I get back on Insta. I like a couple of Sage's pictures. One of his daughter, One of him and.....wait Ronnie. Ronnie, Ronnie, Ronnie. why can't I get him out of my head. Am I?..no....but what if...nah...maybe....well.

Am I catching feelings?

Ronnie POV

"Ronald Hackett" principal Klyde  yells. "What do you want it or nah?" "NO GET OUT OF MY SCHOOL NOW!". "WELL damn my nigga, I never thought it'll come to this...I'll guess I'll let Lorenzo know what the deal is..." Lorenzo is his step son. He is scared of Renzo. Lorenzo got booked by Principal Klyde telling his mother about him dealing and smoking. Lorenzo got mad and almost killed Klyde. Renzo told me if Klyde does anything... to tell him cause he'll have him killed. So goodbye for now Klyde.

To be honest, I USED to be a good kid. Until Lorenzo moved on my block. I remember that day when I left the good inside me behind.

   When I met Lorenzo, I knew we had nothing in common. He liked knives, I liked reading. He liked vandalism, I liked drawing on paper. I was the boy that always got picked on, he was the boy that was kind of like a...serial killer sort of. You know...the suicidal tools and equipment type guy. Then one day, we took a walk around the neighborhood.

   Mr. and Mrs. Parrish where always yelling and screaming. I had a crush on their daughter. Her name was Keh. Nobody knew her name, everybody just knew her as...Keh. Anyways, Keh was outside, playing with her side walk chalk as if she didn't hear her parents arguing. I looked at Lorenzo, He had a smirk on his face. He walked over to Keh and hit her. I don't know why, but He just kept hitting and punching her. I was just watching. I regreted it too. After that day, I never saw Keh again.

Anyways sorry for the wait, I've been really busy and just started lacking.

Who is Keh, and why did she disappear?

Bye.