Tony Perry - I still think you're beautiful

******CAUTION: MAY BE TRIGGERING TO SOME*****

I woke up, after another long night of tears. Life'snot going right in any way shape or form, and I literally feel like I am about to break.

Wow, that was a really depressing introduction of myself, I'm sorry. Let me try to start this over.

Hi, My name is Rubi Tesday Laski. I haveYeah, I know you're probably like hey it's like the restaurant! Well yeah, the restaurant is the reason I have the name.

Cause my mother told my dad that she was pregnant while they were there, and I guess they felt the need to name me after something, as if I had no uniqueness or even a chance to be unique. I mean, I don't really blame them, I'm such a paranoid little fuck. I have really low self esteem, and I spend most of my free time puking. 

I come from a broken home, my parents are divorced because of my dad's anger issues. My mother became a drunk after my dad became abusive.

Neither one of them were much help to me, they barely noticed anything I did. Like I could literally go jump off a jersey bridge(A/N: Badum tssssssssssssss) and they wouldn't give a fuck.

But anyways, my aunt decided to take me under her wing because she saw where I was in need of help.

I'm sure Jaime, my cousin might have helped to convince her to let me stay. I swear, that dude is like my brother rather than cousin!

   He's the one that forces me to eat, and he tries to make me not puke, but my habit is pretty hard to not do.

I layed down on my bed and just sat there thinking about life. About how I don't see a future. About how madly I am in love with my cousin's best friend.

His name is Tony. Tony Antonio-Soto Perry.  How he act like he likes me, flirts with me then acts like I don't exist. How he plays hot and cold everytime I see him.

It literally kills me whenever he brings chicks over here. Why doesn't he keep his whores to himself. He just always feels the need to torture me.

I heard a knock on the door and a spiky haired guy popped his head through the door. "Hey kid what's up?" He asked, sitting on the bed next to me.

"Just thinking.." I said, blankly, while looking at the floor.

"About Tony?" He asked with an extremely sheepish grin.

"Why would I be thinking about Tony?" I asked, brushing the thought off.

"Because you love him. You're madly in love with him." Jaime said obviously.

"What the fuck? What makes you think that?" I asked, fidgity.

"Body language. Everytime he brings a girl over, you cringe and always try to avoid us." He simply said, in a slightly ciuckling tone.

"Damn, I make it that obvious?" I asked in a sad tone. How come he never did anything about it? He never seemed like he was interested in me or anything.

"Dude, yes. Tony even knows" He replied.

"He knows I like him?!?" I practically screamed out.

"Yup. Don't tell him I told you this, but he likes you too. let me refrase that. He loves you Rubi." He said proudly.

"WHAT" I stopped and thought for about 5 minutes. There was a dead silence in the room and a lot of tension.

"How long has he known?" I asked hesataintly.

"Since the first day you guys met, and you were acting all embarrassing in front of him." He said nudging me.

"How was I acting embarrassing?" I asked with a slight glare towards him.