Samuel faces his fear

Yes i made a new story, i needed to get this posted before i forgot about it. Again.

Momo: you better finish the next chapter for my story soon.

I'll do it later. now on with the show

*WHAM!!!!!* Momo: You'll regret saying that.

________Trumpet fanfare_______

Meet Samuel "Springlock" Fredbear, he is 21 years old. Springlock is currently looking in the mirror, Because he got a job. Now that may sound good but the job he got is at the place that took the one thing that helps you tell the difference from right and wrong. Now let us go back to the year 1987 where the incident took place.

*FLASHBACK*

The date is August 5, 1987.

It was Springlock's 5th birthday and he decided that he wanted his birthday party at Freddy Fazbears pizzaria. Now let's go see what's going on.

"Mom can I go see foxy please." asked Spring-lock.

"Yes let's get the others and go see the foxes show." Spring-lock's mom said.

"Hey Springlock." said a new voice.

"Hi Benny, how are you?" Said Spring-lock.

"Good, happy birthday Spring-lock." said the now identified Benny

Benny and Springlock are best friends and neighbors. They do everything together and they are inseparable.

"Come on "BONNIE", Foxy's show is starting." said Springlock smirking.

"Ok Springlock and don't call me by the nickname my parents gave me it's embarrassing." Said Benny, embarrassed that his best friend called him by his girly nickname

They head to The Pirates Cove. and wait a minute or 2 before Foxy's show starts.

"Y-yar mateys I h-hear we have a b-birthday for a y-young lad Today. May that be t-true." Foxy says

The parents nod their heads in confirmation

"May the b-b-birthday boy st-st-step forward s-s-so that ah may g-g-give him a p-p-present." Foxy asks in a stuttering voice.

Springlock steps forward and looks up at Foxy in anticipation for his but he didn't expect Foxy to Spark at the neck then lunge forward and bite through his forehead and prefrontal cortex. And the last thing Springlock heard is his mom, dad and Benny scream his name.

When he woke up he started saying things that were really rude and getting grounded until the doctor came and told his parents that without his prefrontal cortex, he wouldn't know the difference between right and wrong. Little did he know his heritage was coming out after being dormant for 2 generations. His heritage started slowly healing his damaged brain and skull.

From then on the incident was dubbed THE BITE OF '87.

*FLASHBACK END*

Spring-lock has lost several jobs because of The Bite of '87 so he decided to get the night guard job with his best friend at Freddy Fazbears pizzaria so that way he didn't lose his job by making children cry by yelling at them.

But, he know certain animatronics were thinking of ways to make it up to him for ruining his birthday 16 years ago since they heard that he and his best friend got the job as the night guards.

*11:30 PM THAT NIGHT*

Spring-lock pulls up to the pizzeria and sees his long time best friend Benny "Bonnie" Fredericson getting off his 1970 dodge charger with the same grill and paint job as Dominic Toretto's dodge charger from Fast and Furious 5.

Spring-lock pulls up beside Bonnie and gets out of his 1985 Camaro Z28 IROC-Z with supercharged blown big block chevy and gold with black and red stripes paint job.

"Hey Benny. how are you tonight?" Asked Springlock.

"I'm good, I'm just glad there were 2 night guard positions open. You?" Asked Benny.

"Not so good, I've been reliving the memory of my Fifth birthday every night since we applied for this stupid job." Springlock said with tears in his eyes.

Benny takes Springlock into his arms and asks after calming Springlock "How about we go inside and get ready for tonight?"

Springlock only nods. They get ready for 12 am.