Mother|19

Hoseok sits on the bed, feeling all sorts of betrayal on his mind. Taehyung approaches him with some hot tea to make up his mood.

The small smile was formed on Hoseoks face but it still wasn't the big beautiful heartfelt smile he used to give. Taehyung wants a normal and peaceful life with him but Hoseok stopped talking about his feelings as it felt useless to him.

" Hobi right now you are drinking your tea so I wanted to give this news to you peacefully ... would you consider me meeting your mum?" Hoseok stiffens at the thought of meeting her again but Taehyung always wanted to be more involved and helpful towards him. So ofcourse Hoseok would sooner or later is going to show every part of himself to his amazing lover.

Taehyung holds Hoseok hand tightly as they walked down the basement together. While Hoseok sweats a little not knowing how his mother would react.

"Hi.. mum" Hoseoks mother smiles lightly with her still youthful apple cheeks. " Mother this is Taehyung .. my lover"

Hoseoks mother becomes silent and starts to cry as her eyes become life less." How could you do this to me, you know your dad will kill you."

" you cannot be gay" That triggered Hoseok, ever since he was little he has been used and abused but him being simply gay was bad now ? Hoseok laughed in pain as he harshly bite his lip to stop the tears to come out easily.

"But... when I told you about Namjoon you said you will accept me"

"No.. yes you are his half brother but he still deserves some love from his Mother. Let me visit him please. You don't have to tell your dad."

Her wheel chair screeches as loud as possible as the helpless woman tries to go up the elevator. Hoseok sighs heavily and ties her up quick as possible towards the bed.

"Where's Namjoon ? Please take me to hun!" Hoseoks Mother keeps on struggling and gives pleading look fo Taehyung who just looks away with a sorry. Hoseok got in front of Taehyung while yelling at his mother.

"Why ! Why do you always think of him? Am I not your son as well ? I took care of you. While he just gets the rich life and thinking he got it bad ?! "

Hoseok and Taehyung walk upstairs when Hoseok bluntly says in such dark tone. "See that's what I was talking about. You wouldn't want to know about my past. All of it ugly."

Now Taehyung thinks it is time for his Hyung to help him out with Hoseoks and Namjoons situation.

Taehyung under his breath says the words that could ruin his relationship "Sorry Hoseok I have to go behind your back."

AFTER SCHOOL HOURS | NAMKOOKजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें