Chapter 3: Olympus

The Olympian Gods, the 6 children of Cronus and Rhea, sat atop the peak of Mount Olympus. Hestia tended to Poseidon's wounds, as he sat bandages on a boulder.

Hades, Demeter, and Hera sat together, not liking the cold up here. "This is where it shall be. A city to rival Othrys. This will be the home of the Gods," Zeus said, gazing at the setting sun on a new age.

"Why all the way up here, though? It's freezing," Hades complained. "The peak will go past the city. We will not live at this height, dear brother," Hera answered.

"I will instruct the Cyclops and Hundred-Handed Ones to construct our palaces, and the Throne Room. Once it is completed, we will call the Fates to receive our domains," Zeus stated.

"Honestly, I'm happy we won. A new era of peace and prosperity will now consume the world," Hestia said, smiling warmly. Poseidon leaned on his Trident, gazing at the view. "I could get used to a view like this," he said.

"Lord Zeus!" Someone called. A Cyclops ran up. "We have located Atlas," he said. A beaten, and heavily wounded Titan was dropped at the feet of the Gods.

"Atlas, Titan of Strength and Endurance," Zeus started. Atlas spat Ichor, barely missing Zeus's foot. "I think I have the perfect punishment for you," Zeus finished. He looked at the Cyclops, and Atlas was taken away.

"I must say," a voice resonated on the peak. All the gods tensed. "I'm impressed," it said. "You may relax, if I wished to harm you, you'd know," it reassured.

Hestia stepped forward, her eyes twinkling in recognition. "Hello, Hestia. Good to see you again," The voice announced, now recognizable as male.

"Perseus," Hestia answered, kneeling. "Sister? You know who this is?" Hera asked. "I would hope so," a man in a leather suit said. "Who are you? Are you a Titan?" Zeus asked, holding his Bolt at the man.

"My name is Perseus. I am the Primordial of the Void. Father of Tartarus, Nyx, Gaea, Erebus, Eros, Chronos, and Ananke," The man said. The Gods kneeled before the Deity.

"To what do we owe the pleasure?" Hera asked. He grimaced slightly. "My daughter, Gaea, hasn't taken kindly to the banishment of the Titans. She has threatened war against you. I do not when this'll happen, however," Perseus answered.

"Thank you for the warning," Hestia said with a smile. Perseus returned the gesture, causing Hestia to blush slightly. "I must take my leave. Be careful, Olympians. Peace won't come so easily," Perseus said, then disappeared in a blink.

"Zeus? What will we do?" Hades asked. "We will train, and be ready for the fight to come at any moment. But, also relax. We aren't at war yet," Zeus answered.

Time Skip:

The Olympian Council has grown through the years. Aphrodite, a Goddess from the Titan's Age, appeared from the East, and quickly joined the ranks. Zeus and Hera has some children, 2 of which were on the Council.

To keep war from happening, Poseidon married the Nymph, Amphitrite, as a peace treaty with Oceanus. Demeter stayed alone, and she was fine with that, helping the mortals grow food, and farm.

Hades left for the Underworld, commanding the Souls to form an army, when the need arises. Hestia waited for Perseus, secretly hoping to be with him. She remained a maiden, with a vow on the Styx. She kept the peace on Olympus, breaking arguments within the council.

"...believe you'd do that to me!" Was heard, as Hera stormed into the Throne Room, dragging Zeus by the ear. "What might be the matter?" Aphrodite asked slyly. "Zeus has committed adultery, and has fathered a child," Hera answered, glaring at Zeus.