𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 #𝐇𝐄𝐑.

✦ — although she's one of the oldest members, she's the most babied, even the maknaes treat her like a baby

✦ — she's a very clumsy person.
✦ — nctzens (and some nct members) started teasingly call her mrs kim/doyoung's wife after johnny revealed on a live that eunji crushed on doyoung for 4 years on their trainee time.
✦ — she call himself chenle and jeno's mom.
✦ — ten was the one who has given her the name scarlett, because scarlet was her hair color when they meet.
✦ — she wants to meet loona's vivi and itzy's chaeryeong because, according to herself, "they're too pretty and cute".
✦ — yangyang says she's his favorite "hyung" because she's the only one who can make hendery and ten blush.
✦ — she debuted in nct 127 on 2017 with limitless.
✦ — she's a big fan of rihanna, normani and tvxq.
✦ — her role models are snsd's tiffany, rihanna, hyuna and little mix leigh.
✦ — eunji thinks kun is the best boy on the world.
✦ — she loves skinship. she also said that she likes cuddling with johnny the most since he's really tall and his hugs are really warm.
✦ — eunji is a huge bookworm.
✦ — her favorite movie is avengers.
✦ — she trained for 6 years before debut.
✦ — she l o v e s dad jokes.
✦ — johnny said she can't speak english but she understand it very well.
✦ — eunji was a inkigayo mc alongside got7 jinyoung and her groupmate doyoung.
✦ — her ideal type is, according to herself is "someone who's really into me. or kim gong myung if he wants haha. joking haha unless..."