04

Books, the only thing that keeps Yeonjun from jumping through the window.

Luckily Jisung was kind enough to sneak into their library and bought him books to read.

Its been a month since his last encounter with his father. He cant believe his father would do such things as hiring someone to stalk him.

'Wtf' He thought.

How he wish his father never that to him, thinking about it made his skin crawl.

Knock... Knock...

He was disrupted from his thoughts by the sudden knock on his door. He immediately hide under the sheets pretending his asleep.

After seconds the knock finally stopped followed by the sound of the door unlocked.

"Junnie you awake." Yeonjun recognize that voice, the first voice that makes him feel safe.

"Sungie?" Yeonjun immediately tackled the said male with a hug. The two was busy with each otber that they didn't realized someone was watching their every single movement, especially to that squirrel boy who's having to much fun for his liking.

"Aheem." Both of them was interrupted by Minho who's glaring daggers to the blue-haired boy.

"Oh come on minmin its not like Ill take Jisung away from you." Yeonjun teased knowing that Minho is an possessive freak when it comes to Jisung.

"Yeah yeah whatever." The ravenette said rolling his eyes which earned a chuckle from his lover.

"Hyung your cute sometimes." The squirrel like boy said pinching Minho's cheeks.

"Correction I'm 'handsome', your the cute one here babe." Minho sassily said.

The said couple kept flirting until Yeonjun had enough.

"Ok ok thats enough." "Save your lovey dovey act in your room." The blue hair said fake gagging.

"Now tell why are you here?" Yeonjun said walking back to his bed.

"You see junnie, your father wants me to take you out and introduce you to his mens."

Yeonjun rolled his eyes at the mention of his father. He really wants to get out of here and go back to his normal life.

There was silence for a minute.

Yeonjun didn't like the idea of exploring his fathers mansion not to mention meeting his pets.

His thoughts were final and that is not going outside, that until Jisung again speak.

"Come on now Yeonjun-hyung, I want you to meet my friends. They're really nice and also helpful for your escape here."

The said latter jump at the mention of his freedom. And without second thought he drag Jisung and Minho out of his room asking Minho lead the way.

'Dont worry binnie, Im coming home.'

He's really excited to escape from this hell, but of course he will missed Jisung and Minho. But thats besides the point that he'll finally see his family again.

Hopefully Jisung's friends will help him.

-

A/N: Im really sorry if this chapter is boring, I cant think of something else for this chapter. I want to make a minsung moment in this book, and that is if you want to. Just comment if your agree with it or not.

Anyway enjoyyyyy <3