Oneee🔗.

OᗰᑎIᔕᑕIᗴᑎT

"Zemora are you listening?" Miss Geller called to the half asleep high girl as they sat in class.

"No ma'am." She spoke honestly, head still down trying to ignore the noise around her.

"Mora." She sighed. "I continuously let you slide because you're one of my best students and I'm aware of your situation but I need you to work with me here." She said and Zemora sat up.

"Thank you." She smiled and mora just nodded, ready to eat, shower, and be in the bed already.

"Come in." Miss Geller told the person knocking on the door.

That caused Zemora to instantly put her head back down as she saw the teacher was away from her and tending to whatever company she had at the moment.

"Uhh hey, you Geller?" His low voice was heard.

"Yes, you must be our new student." Miss Geller smiled and he nodded.

"Come in come in." She went to help him. "Quiet down everybody." She spoke to the students who were already discussing him.

"Class, this is Kasim Prince." She announced and there were wassups and heys from almost everybody.

"Go find a seat." She told him and he nodded, happy to be sitting down instead of being at the center of everyone's eye.

"I can sit hea?" Zemora heard from above her and she sat up to see a handsome face staring at her.

He wasn't too cute to where he knew he just had it going on, you could tell he would blush at a comment if you gave him one.

She licked her lips, clearly high, causing him to smirk at her.

"Mhm." She answered him, moving her bag she kept in the seat, so no one would sit by her.

"Preciate it." He mumbled sittin down beside her.

She absentmindedly scooted away, not liking people in her space.

He furrowed his eyebrows, smelling himself before pulling out his phone.

"I stank or somn?" He asked her and she looked at him.

"Do you?" She answered his question with a question, making him chuckle.

Miss Geller watched the interaction with raised eyebrows, seeing as though Zemora didn't talk to anyone besides her bestfriend and brother.

She was what they called a true loner, the most anti social person you would ever meet.

The crazy thing is people loved her, many wanted to be around her just because of the fact that she genuinely loved not being around them.

It was weird but seeing as how much she protected her peace or just didn't like anyone made people desperately want to be in some way involved with her.

He pulled her desk back by him and she frowned. "Hea." He leaned over and she gently pushed him back away from her.

"No thank you." She laughed a bit, everyone now watching them.

"Damn." He put his hand over his chest and she shook her head, a smile threatening to come about her face.

"Not mora talkin to somebody." A boy said aloud making everyone agree. She put her head back down, being sickened by the attention.