Chapter one☺️

Bella's pov I don't talk a lot but I always talk to Dumbledore he is my favorite teacher in the whole school. he is so nice to me and gave me my own room next to his office so I can come and say hi anytime I want. but out of his office or outside of my room I am the quietest person u can see. if I bump into some one I will just walk away shy I never talk. It is hard going to hogworts and having no friends to talk to except Dumbledore I am new to hogworts but I don't know if I want to go or not but I may
*The next day*
Bella's pov gm Dumbledore
Dumbledores pov how did u sleep
Bella's pov good I think I am gonna go get breakfast see u later when I left just like every time I left I bumped into Harry Potter i was about to walk away when he said w don't u talk not to be rude or anything I just shrugged and he just told me it was ok if I didn't talk but he just wanted to know so after that I walked away and got my food and like always I set alone and ate my food I try to eat all my food before malfoy comes but I don't this time he is the biggest bully in the whole school and even if some one looks at me wrong I cry and my sis goes to this school so I talk to her to but she is a griffindore so I will have to see her and all her friends laughing and having fun as I waved at her I turned to see Draco malfoy looking at me and he can up to me and called my all tipe of names that I can't say but I started to cry and my sister seen but she couldn't get to me in time I ran out so fast to my room.
Bella's sisters pov I see that malfoy made my little sis cry so I go up to him and I wanted to punch him in the face so so bad but i held it back and said, MALFOY I COULD KILL YOU BUT I AM NOT THAT TIPE OF GIRL SO U ARE GOING TO SAY SORRY TO MY LITTLE SISTER TOMORROW U HERE ME MR!!!!! i shout at the top of my Lungs and then he did the worst thing he could ever do he said make me so I punch him right in the face and he fell to the ground I looked up and seen my sister running to me and she gave me a hug
Bella's pov I here my sister shouting at malfoy so I run and I see her punch him  in the face so i run up to her and hug her as tight as I can and then I see her friends coming so I say bye that I will see her tomorrow morning but she grab my hand so tight so I could not go away.
Harry's pov I see Bri about to punch  malfoy so me Ron and Hermmon run to stop her but we don't make it and before we know it he is on the ground and her sister run to her and hug her.
Bris pov I get my sister hand to drag her to my friends to say hi
Bella's pov My sister drug me to her friends but I was to shy to say hey but my sister said that they were nice so I built up the courage to say hi they are all shocked that I said hi.
Draco's pov after the punch I felt a little bit bad for making Bris sister cry so I go say sorry and before I know it Bris sis gave me a hug and it made my day better but how I don't like her sister but it made me feel like I was being comforted in a way so I hugged her back and I see that Bri,Harry,Ron, and hermmon were shocked and after that hug my face was so red so I run back to my set.
Bella's pov Draco came up to me and said sorry so gave him a hug and he did something that I didn't expect he gave me one back and when he let go his face was red wow I have never seen him like that.
Bris pov after the hug she gave malfoy he gave her one and him face was so red and when I say red I mean tomatoe red so after all the we all left and went to the common room.
*in the common room*
Harry's pov ok but I have one question what is wrong with malfoy yall
Every one*idk
Bella's pov guys Ik what is wrong with him I say
Harry's pov I really need to get are used to u talking but what is your name
Bella's pov Bella
Harry,Ron,Harmon,pov well u must know us right
Bella's pov ya my sister talks about y'all all the time but always all malfoy needs is Comfort I can tell by the way he hugged me he looked like he. needed it so I gave him. A hug and I can tell it made him feel better.I can tell a person personality by hugging them or looking at them like malfoy I know he need the hug.
Bris pov Bella do u know if u are going to go to hogworts because if u are u need to sign up because tomorrow if u don't u will be sent home and Ik u don't want to go back to that mean woman
Bella's pov ya I am gonna join but who do I tell
Bris pov Dumbledore u tell him like now go hurry.
Bella's pov ok see u in the lunch room sis bye guys
Every one*bye
In Dumbledores office *
Bella's pov hi I would love to go to school here
Dumbledores pov yay ok I will get every one on the lunch room announcements* I need every one in the lunch room now*
In the lunch room*
Dumbledores pov gm everyone today we have a now student plz bring me the hat Bri.
Bella's pov I put the hat on and I was praying that I didn't get slytherin so I could be with my sis in griffindoor and then the hat shoutdid SLYTHERIN!! Oh no! My sister looks like she see a gost as soon as is said slytherin now I have to be in the same room and malfoy I didn't mind but I really wanted to be in the same house with my sister but I can't.after all that malfoy came up to me and said something mean but I was Fed up with his crap so I said OH SHUT UP MALFOY! Loud and the whole room Heard me the whole school was in that room and the whole school went silent even the teachers malfoy was shocked that I said that like I said in the beginning I never talked to anyone before but my sister and now her friends.