4- Daily Routine

Mitsuri

Shinobu is always busy nowadays, being the next CEO of her family's medicine company and their hospital. She also works double as a pharmacologist and a doctor. I look up to her a lot.

That's a metaphor because she's a quite the bit shorter than I am.

Anyway, she's coming to my photoshoot today because she took her month-long vacation advantage and called me about it 4 days ago.

I get out of my bed, comb my hair, brush my teeth, then eat breakfast.

It's 7:02 am. The photoshoot starts at 8:30. I think I have enough time.

I take a long, warm bath and fix myself up- just a bit because I have a makeup artist to do that for me in the studio.

Now, it's about 7:30 and I pick what to wear.

Yes. I do that after taking a bath.

I choose a white flowy dress, and grab a brown belt from my cabinet.

I slip my underwear on and pull the dress over. I quickly tighten the belt and look at my reflection on my mirror.

I smile, satisfied with my work.

I grab my phone and my purse, double checking if I have everything I need for the day.

I finish at around 8:00 and start calling my driver who was supposed to take me to work today.

(I used an uber yesterday because Sunday is rest day.)

=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:

239 words