𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

Jungsoo Choi 1 minute ago

im FUCKING ready who the FUCK is with me

❤🥰 Eric Sohn and 15 others

Kevin Moon: CAN I GET A HOYA FROM THOSE WHO ARE READY

Seungcheol Choi: HOYA

Wonwoo Jeon: HOYA

Mingyu Kim: HOYA

Yujin Han: HOYA

Sangyeon Lee: HOYA x11

Hyunjoon Heo: ik sangyeon hyung said hoya for me but HOYA

Seungwoo Han: ready for what
   Younghoon Kim: lol three types of people id
   love to hang out with
   the one who plans stuff, the one who's a
   month ready, and the slow one
   Seungwoo Han: who's the slow one
   Sunhwa Han: 🙄🙄

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

"this is delicious." sangyeon said, praising yujin's cooking, though it was only eggs. "i thought you knew how to eggs?" soon, sangyeon choked on his eggs as younghoon patted his back. "yeah, but i don't know how to add milk and cheese."

yujin moved to beside younghoon and put her head on his shoulder. the three were watching a movie, metamorphosis. yujin loved horror movies and when she's in the mood to watch them, no one can stop her.

"don't get up, don't get up, don't get– i said don't get up! holy shit, hyeonju." younghoon clinged on to yujin, who was her hands on her mouth. "is he going to, you know, harass her?"

sangyeon sighed and rolled his eyes as he paused the movie. "sangyeon!" "don't 'sangyeon' me. why are you watching horror movies at 3am?"

yujin raised her hands in defeat and walk to her and younghoon's room. "i'm going to sleep. goodnight." she slammed close the door, making the two grown men jump. "what's with her?" "hyung, she's on her period."

▏☂︎

all of the boyz, including seungcheol, wonwoo and yujin's new friend, mingyu, all gathered at a cafè. everyone already had their orders and were drinking them as they waited for the person who called them there. "she's not here yet?"

yujin asked as she walked in the cafè, immediately spotting her friends. "no, not yet." wonwoo answered. she sat between younghoon and mingyu. in short, titans.

she fiddled with her fingers, feeling shy because of the two. "do you want fried onion rings?" younghoon asked her. "churros instead please. with cream cheese dip."

yujin smiled cutely at her boyfriend before getting dragged by him. "i thought you're buying alone?" "we're using your money." younghoon whispered, pointing to yujin.

she pouted as they walked to the counter. "churros with cream cheese." younghoon told the cashier, looking for yujin's wallet in her tote bag.

"you really shouldn't shove that to anyone's face. only you, jungsoo, wonwoo and mingyu know." younghoon ignored her and gave the money to the cashier. "i know. and knowing jungsoo, she'll tell everyone once–"

"my dear chingus!" a high pitched voice screamed along with the bells ringing. "oh, god. you take my food for me please. i have to tame this wild beast."