7

★彡

★彡

𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝟏𝟐/𝐗𝐗/𝟏𝟎

𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝟏𝟐/𝐗𝐗/𝟏𝟎

"Oi, Oikawa. Your girlfriend is here!" A classmate's voice rang out, drawing Oikawa's attention to the door. His face lit up as he caught sight of the petite girl patiently waiting in the doorway.

"Hotaru-chan!" Oikawa's smile widened as he bounded towards her. "I'll be out in just a minute!" The unexpected turn in their relationship had taken everyone by surprise.

Hotaru hadn't rejected the idea of becoming romantically involved with Oikawa. They had both expressed mutual interest, and there seemed to be nothing to lose by giving it a try.

When Ichika first found out, her reaction was typical of her bubbly nature. "How could you not tell me that you like Oikawa!" She pouted playfully. "My best friend is a mature woman now."

Hotaru's lips formed a thin line, her expression blank as she responded, "Oi."

But Ichika's excitement couldn't be dampened. "I'm so happy for you though!" she exclaimed, her eyes shining with happiness. "When Iwaizumi and I start dating, we should have a double date!"

Oikawa's friends didn't take the news as well as Ichika did. Hanamaki's expression was one of shock as he looked between Hotaru and Oikawa.

Oikawa, on the other hand, wore a smug grin only seemed to widen, like a cat who got the cream. He proudly pulled Hotaru's hand, interlocked with his own high in the air flaunting their relationship for all to see.. "Hotaru-chan and I are dating!" he announced triumphantly.

Hanamaki, Matsukawa, and Iwaizumi fell into a heavy silence, their expressions unreadable.

Finally, Iwaizumi broke the silence. "It's not funny," he stated firmly.