39*

~Nova's POV~

The next morning, Luke woke me up by accidentally rolling out of the bed, the loud thump of his body hitting the floor making me jolt awake in alarm.

It took me a second to realize that he had just rolled off the bed in his sleep. I pushed up onto my knees and peered down over the edge of the bed, looking down at his large body as he groaned in pain and rolled onto his back. "The fuck...?" He mumbled to himself, seemingly confused about what was happening. I assumed he'd forgotten that he'd spent the night at my house, because he looked confused as he surveyed his surroundings, but then his eyes landed on me and a look of realization struck his features. "Did I roll off the bed?" He muttered as he sat up, looking up at me with still sleepy eyes.

I couldn't help but to giggle, rubbing my eyes to try to wake myself up a little more. "You did, yes." I hummed, looking up at him when he rose to his feet and stretched his arms high above his head. He went to crawl back into bed with me, probably thinking he could get away with sleeping for a little bit longer, but I placed a hand on his chest to halt him. "I hope you don't intend on just going back to sleep." I said, and he frowned, pouting slightly. "Why can't I?" He huffed, crossing his arms over his chest.

An amused smile slid onto my face as I gestured to the bedroom window, where sunlight streamed in through the blinds. "It's morning already. We need to get ready for school." I told him, causing him to sulk quietly as I slid out of bed.

"Fine." He grumbled, turning to face me when I stepped past him. "Where's the guest bathroom? I need to shower." He asked. I paused as I went to take another step towards the bedroom door, growing incredibly tempted to facepalm myself at my own idiocy. "Uh..." I awkwardly scratched the back of my head, my voice a mutter. "Actually, we don't have any guest bathrooms with a shower." I admitted, giving him a sheepish smile. Somehow that tidbit of information had completely slipped my mind. "B-But you can use my bathroom!" I stuttered, trying to make up for my stupidity.

He rubbed his eyes and yawned, glancing at the clock on the bedside table with a sleepy look in his eyes. "We don't have enough time for us both to shower separately." He mentioned. I giggled like an idiot. "Are you asking if we can shower together? How scandalous of you!" I teased, causing him to scowl and cross his arms over his chest. "You're a pain in the ass." He huffed, following me when I grabbed his hand in mine and dragged him back to my room, making a beeline for the bathroom.

The two of us got undressed after I had started up the shower, a playful smile growing on my lips when I noticed how he was checking me out. It was not subtle at all.

"See something you like?" I hummed, raising a brow at him as I cocked my head to the side. He clenched his jaw and I bit my lip as I watched his cock harden, growing thicker and longer as he eyed me up. "I guess that answers that question." I said, trying to hide the way that my voice threatened to betray me and give away how aroused I really was. I just couldn't help myself.

Luke's eyes lingered on my hips and thighs, his blue eyes hooded and stormy. "You're gonna give me a major case of blue balls, you know that?" He spoke, his voice husky and filled with sexual frustration. I bit my lip and innocently smiled at him, keeping my eyes on his as I turned so he could see fullness of my figure. He looked at me like he wanted to devour me and it just stroked my ego, making me grin victoriously as I entered the shower by myself. As expected, he followed right after me, his body seeming even larger in my tiny glass shower. There was hardly any space at all in here, not with the two of us.

The space was compact, hot water bearing down on the two of us as my breasts pushed up against his chest due to his proximity. "Ah!" I gasped as I felt his cock between my thighs, hard against my bare core. My face burned as I peered up at him, knowing that I had no room to give him even if I tried to. "I wanna fuck your pussy. I can feel how soft you are, how warm you get between your thighs." He muttered, his dark eyes locked with mine. I was speechless, breathing heavily as I felt his hips jut forward against me, making his member glide back and forth between my wet thighs, teasing me over my folds. "Feel that, Nova?" He growled, reaching down to grasp my hips to steady me against him.