six; harry

author's note: iM SUPER EXCITED ABOUT THESE NEXT COUPLE OF CHAPTER FOR SOME REASON YOU DONT KNOW, SO I HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE THIS CHAPTER CAUSE THINGS ARE GETTING reAL!!!
xoxoxxo

I knew it was a bad idea to go out with Zayn last night, especially because we have an early interview. I groan as I roll to the other side of the king sized bed, looking at the clock.

7:43 a.m.

"Harry, mate!" a shout comes from the other side of the bedroom door. "Time to get dressed, we have to leave in 20 minutes!"

"I'm up, Lou!" I shout back, irritated. I walk into the living room and see Louis relaxing on the couch.

"I was told to make sure you actually got out of bed," Louis informs me. I roll my eyes and stroll into the kitchen, grabbing a water bottle.

"So you're my babysitter now?" It's Louis' turn to roll his eyes.

"In a way yes," he responds. "Also I have something to show you." He hands me a gossip magazine, a blurry and low quality picture of Taylor and I in the cafe from a couple of days ago. "Who is she?"

"Just someone I met at a bar," I reply, snatching the magazine from his hands. "She's no one, we didn't even go home together. I swear I didn't sleep with her."

"I believe you," Louis says quickly. "All I'm saying is you need to be more careful who you spend your time around. Your face can't be popping around on gossip magazines with just some random girl." I nod in response, remembering that night with Taylor. There is a small possibility that she isn't just some random girl. "Okay, I'll come by to get you for the interview," he says, patting me on the back before leaving my room.

//

The interview couldn't have gone worse. The first thing that came out of the interviews mouth was, "Harry, how are you coping with being betrayed by your girlfriend and your best friend?" I cannot believe the nerve of some people. I want to talk to someone about all this anger that's inside, but I can't go to the boys. My finger hovers over Taylor's name, needing someone to just listen.

"Harry?" I bite my lip, instantly regretting calling her. "Helloo? Are you there?"

"Yeah, I'm here," I say quickly.

"Is there a specific reason why you called?" Taylor inquires.

"Um, actually I just really need someone to talk to," I reply. "I was wondering if I could pick you up to go somewhere to talk?"

This has to be the weirdest request ever.

"Yeah, of course!" She pipes up. "Let me text you my address and then you and I can go somewhere, okay?"

"Okay," I say, a huge weight lifting off my chest. "I'll see you very soon."

"Bye, Harry." The line goes dead. A smile instantly appears on my face despite my current situation with Niall. There's something about Taylor that captivates me; makes me want to know more about her. Maybe today I could do just that.

Taylor is quick to send me her address and in no time I'm pulling up in front of her house. I honk, signaling I'm there. Taylor walks out of her house and smiles at me as she approaches my car.

"Hi," she says, buckling her seat belt. I mumble a greeting back, my mouth unable to function. It seems I have lost all memory on how to do anything with Taylor's ocean eyes looking at me intently. "So, where are we going?"

"I know a place," I say, driving out of her house, my eyes glued to the road ahead. Out of the corner of my eye I see Taylor shrug and her fingers find the radio.

"Harry Styles storms out of radio interview once asked about his ex, Kendall Jenner and -" Taylor instantly changes the station. I feel her eyes on me and I sigh in response.

"Is that what you want to talk about?" She asks. I nod my head, turning to look at her. She gives me a sad smile. I return it. "Keep your eyes on the road." I clear my throat, quickly diverting my eyes back to the road. Taylor intertwines our fingers over the console, causing my cheeks to burn like fire.

"I can't really talk about this to the boys, who are probably beyond pissed at me for walking out," I say. "And I know I don't know you well, but I think I would like to know you."

"Honest," Taylor starts with a light chuckle. "I though you were going to be some egotistical, asshole popster who doesn't give a damn about anyone but himself."

"Thanks."

"You didn't let me finish!" She exclaims. "And it could've been the alcohol that was in my system or something, but I have never opened up to someone like that besides my closest a friends. You don't know everything about me, and I don't know everything about you. I barely know you." I rub circles on soft hand while biting my lip to suppress a smile.

"I want to know you better, Taylor."