Mystery Man 3

Part 3

*Harrys POV*
She was so beautiful and innocent. She is my angel, my love, my life. I've watched over her for many years. And when she started to have nightmares I got worried.
So I decided to help her sleep and not have any.
I not a guardian angel, far from it actually. I'm a demon, but I've watched over her for years. I died in the house she's living in. So when I found out she was having nightmares one night, I decided to help her out the next time she went to sleep.
Yes I am "bad" but I love her.
When she got back from running out of the house and started homework. I waited around for her to fall asleep. I peaked around in her mind. She was stressing a lot about school work. And in the back of her mind she was wondering if she's going to have another nightmare. She also was thinking about me, trying to figure out what I look like and the sound of my voice.
I heard her sigh and her pen hitting the desk pretty hard. She mumbled a few words that shouldn't be repeated. And jumped into bed.
I smiled and let my powers take over her. Once she was asleep I made my self visible and walked over to her bed. I ran my finger across her cheek and then sat next to her.
I closed my eyes and started to steer her dream in the right direction. I couldn't show her my face just yet because I didn't want her to end up liking me.
Yeah that's a little far fetched, but if she does I don't want to break her heart. If it were anyone else's I wouldn't mind. But I fell for her, and I just want to keep her safe.

Willow's POV

"You're here now that's all that matters to me..."
"I'm so happy to hear that love."
"Hey Harry? If you 'visit' me in my dreams consistently. Does that mean your real? Or just my imagination playing me?"
He stayed silent for a moment. "I'm real... but I can't tell you how I'm here."
My heart started to beat faster, "why are you stopping my nightmares from happening?"
"It's time to wake up love. I'll see you when you get back."

"No-"

I sat up in my bed when I woke up and groaned. "Harry... what am I going to do with you?" I smiled slightly. I checked the time and I've been sleeping for three hours. Time sure does fly when you're asleep.