Chapter 2-Part 3

~~~~~~~~~
Adam's POV (Earlier that night)
~~~~~~~~~
Heh, cute.
"Mmmmh, Sky...." Wait, he sleeptalks? That's fuckin adorable.
~~~~~~~~~
Time skip
~~~~~~~~~
Ty was now sleeping comfortably and soundly. It's now or never, Sky... make the right choice.

I began to slowly remove his shirt, careful not to wake him up, still with him sleeping like a baby. I wonder what would happen if he woke up? Let's not take the risk. I'd rather live. Anyway, on to making my move. Better do it now or I'll never get the chance.

I leaned in close to Ty and caressed his lips with my fingers, slowly, softly, and gently. I started to sweat as I leaned in closer, matching my lips together with Ty's. 'Twas truly a magical moment for me. I then traveled down his neck, then his ribs, stomach, and finally... my prize. I took off his pants off as well, again, being very careful.

Calmly, I grabbed at his boxers and slowly took them off too, revealing what I have desired.

I stopped where I was, because I knew that this counted as rape. Instead, I gave him a small hickey, redressed him, left a note and went to bed. I felt really bad for what I did, but maybe another time, when he wants it. If he wants it.