Characters

Kim Namjoon
Former leader of BTS and is now Bighit's partial owner and has a daughter.

Kim Seokjin
Former Vocalist of BTS and is now a housewife.

Min Yoongi
Former Rapper of BTS and is still a producer and a rapper. He is now married and has a 18 year old Son.

Jung Hoseok
Former Dancer of BTS and is now a CEO of the Hope Industries producing Shoes and Clothes around the world. He has a wife who give birth to his son who is now a an 18 year old. He is also Yeon Seul's Ex

Park Jimin
Former Vocalist of BTS and is now a housewife who takes care of his 18 year old Son.

Kim Taehyung
Former Vocalist of BTS and is now a housewife who takes care of his twins both Boys who is also 18 years old.

Jeon Jungkook
Former Vocalist of BTS and us now a CEO of JK industries. They supply threads and things to the Hope Industry.

Kang Wae Na
Member of BigHit's new girlgroup M.I.R. She is the World Wide Unnie as she describe it.

Tuan Ming Yue
A Chinese girl Daughter of Jackson Wang and Mark Tuan. She is given a talent in vocals.

Kang Hye Ran
She is a former vocalist of a band that BigHit recruited a while ago and is good friends with Wae Na.

Nam Chun Hei
Main Dancer and Vocalist, Sub Rapper of the group M.I.R. She participated in BigHit Hit It 2029.

Kim Nam Ji
Kim Namjoon and Seokjin's daughter who reassembles their late friend Min Yeon Seul who is Suga's dongsaeng.

Min Yeon Seul
She us Suga's dongsaeng who died in a car accident year 2015. As a tribute, BTS included her in their webtoon Save Me 2016.