Two tickets

Barley did his best to hold as still as possible while his friend slept on him. His face was burning red at this point as he looks down at her, they have hugged each other many times and gotten very close to one another but never this close. This particular cuddle session was a long lasting one too...almost like the kind of snuggle young loving couples do.

Some more soft snoring could be heard from the imp, Barley carefully strokes her head with his much larger hand. 'Whoa...her hair is so soft...' Barley thought to himself as he kept patting her, slowly and gently though so he doesn't wake her up. She seems to be enjoying the pats however as soft purring could be heard from her. Everything was so quiet and peaceful...usually sitting this still in such silence isn't much to the energetic elf's taste but this felt different, special even. He wanted this moment to last forever, keeping the person he adores most in his arms at all times. He began to ponder to himself, whether he should try to confess to her or not, if so how should he do it? It has to be something special, a grand gesture to show off his love for her. 'Hmm...simple flowers and talking won't do it...maybe if I can seek out another quest we can go on together alone...'

Suddenly, a light noise could be heard from his tiny imp friend, he looked down to see she had woken up. "Ah! Finally awake, Sleeping Beauty?" He asked with a big smile as he looked down at her.

Izzy yawns softly as she gazed up at the elf, her face was a little bit red as she recalls what had happened earlier and why she is resting on top of her best friend. "Mmmm..." she mumbled softly, she rubbed her eyes before looking at Barley again. Her hair is almost always a wild mess but this time it was far messier than usual.

Barley gently placed a hand onto hers, the difference in size was very noticeable. "So...do you feel any better after that lil nap on my gut?" He asked, blushing a bit as he said the words.

The imp's face seems to be getting redder, she nodded her head slightly as she rubbed her eyes again, it seems like she was struggling to wake up. "Mmm...y-yeah...a good ol nap DOES always help me out after I have a straight up emotional breakdown or freakout." She said with a light mumble, the warmth and softness of Barley's body was also a great way to help calm her down. The soft pats she gained from him and the sound of his heart beating, the feeling of his chest and stomach expanding as he took each breath helped put Izzy into a state of absolute bliss.

The elf smiles a bit more as he held onto the small creature's hand. "Well I'm glad I could be like a pillow and help you out!" He said with a light chuckle, he was trying his hardest not to appear flustered. "So...art thou ready to head back inside? That is- only if you feel up for it, no pressure, no pressure at all!"

Much to Barley's surprise, the shy girl actually gladly accepted the offer. "Y-Yeah I think I'm good to head back inside." She said with a weak smile as she stood up, her hands cuffed together nervously. "B-But...just...stay by my side this time...ok? D-Don't leave me again."

The elf was still sitting down as he stared at his adorable friend in awe, her eyes were sparkling, her lips quivered so slightly. Barley could feel his whole face burn up from the mere sight of her! He quickly had to turn his head away from her, fearing that he just may melt if he looks at her much longer. "Pssh! But of course, Iz! You really think I'm gonna run off again?" He said with a laugh, looking away from this girl he found so amazingly beautiful.

The imp smiles and let out a gentle sigh. "Ok, good. Cause if you ever abandon me again I will tear your limbs apart." She said sternly, pointing a finger at her much larger companion.

The elf couldn't help but giggle as he heard the threat, she was always the type that was quick to go from being sweet to violent within the blink of an eye. It was one of the many traits he found endearing about her. "Fret not, Milady! You have my word." He said in a loud and booming voice.