Theater Class (Persona)

Gordan,Zane,Cindy,and Melody in her rabbit form were sitting on the roof,briefly waiting for Mitchie but he could honestly take his time. Gordan was playing his saxophone,Zane his guitar,and Cindy was petting Melody.

Meanwhile,with Mitchie...

Today was a theater day...fun. Mitchie walked into the auditorium,put his stuff down,brought out his copy of the script and went up on stage. "Where is he!?- Ah! There you are Mitchie! Hurry up and get up here," Mrs.Vitch said,pointing at the ground in front of her. Mitchie shakily nodded and came from backstage. He just stood there for a moment,glancing at his lines. "Well?! Read your lines!!" Mitchie heard the people backstage giggling a little. He took a deep breath and started reading his lines.The people backstage started whispering,although he could hear them just fine...

"Damn,he actually sucks- He reads his lines so flat.."

"I know,right? Why is he even here?"

"I heard his foster parents really want him to become an actor"

"Tch. Some actor he'd be." The 2 people talking started laughing and but Mutchie just kept going,honestly trying his hardest. The same 2 people suddenly got an idea and went behind some props...obviously Mitchie didn't notice this part since he was facing Mrs.Vitch. "Stop stop stop. I've heard enough! And it's making my ears hurt." The rest of the theater kids started laughing from behind stage. The 2 people from earlier? Well,when Mitchie was about to walk off stage they went up and pushed him,causing him to fall of the stage...

...he fell into Mrs.Vitch,making her fall as well. He almost immediately got up."I-I'm so sorry Mrs.Vitch I-"

"You clumsy maggot! Get out!!" Mitchie didn't have to be told twice,he grabbed his stuff and bolted out. Next stop,the roof.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Where is he?" Zane asked without looking up from his guitar. "I dunno,but I think he has theater today." Cindy said,having stopped petting Melody,as she was asleep. "Doesn't he hate that class?" Zane replied. "Uh-huh.Mrs.Vitch teaches it."

"Ah.That makes sense." Mitchie ran on to the roof top,slamming the door behind him and running to where the other 4 people were. "Woah,jeez what's up with you?" Zane asked,finally looking up. This made Gordan look up from his saxophone as well. Mitchie was quiet for a good moment or so before just angrily kicking his bag,which he had set down. "I fucking hate that stupid class!!"

"Relax,jeez!..what class?" Gordan asked. "Theater!!" Mitchie shouted angrily. "Those stupid kids pushed me off the stage and into Mrs.Vitch!!" The other 4 were silent. Mitchie just took a shakey breath. "...I just want my foster p-parents to be proud. I-I don't wanna be abandoned again.." He whispered. "Mitchie..they probably wouldn't do that-" Cindy tried to reassure. "But th-they were so proud,so happy when I-I joined theater..a-and I-" Cindy got up and grabbed Mitchie's shoulders. "Hey,hey,just..relax..? You just have to think the best in these situations-"

"Thinking that way is just going to make you even more disappointed in the end." Zane said. Cindy gave him a glare. "Your not helping!" By now Mitchie was crying into his hands. "Mitchie.." Mitchie shook Cindy's hands away and sunk to the floor,to which she backed up. Gordan then scooted over and sat next to Mitchie. "Hey..uh,they're both technically right,but who needs them? Do whatever you think is right." Mitchie didn't seem to be calming down any time soon and Gordan started awkwardly rubbing his back...he wasn't the best with this stuff. After a couple minutes of silence,the only sound being Mitchie sobbing,he calmed down...and by calmed down,he had drifted off to sleep in Gordan's lap. "I- Okay then." The group stayed on the roof a bit longer before Gordan took Mitchie back to his dorm and saw himself out...he didn't want to seem rude.