49. EPILOGUE

"Adri! Torey!" I call up the stairs as loudly as I can. Even a scream can get lost in this massive household. "Breakfast is ready!"

"Be down in a minute!" Torey's deep voice shouts back, sounding much like his father, the one currently in the kitchen making pancakes.

"Dad is cooking, right?" I roll my eyes at Adriana's question because she knows I can't cook breakfast food if my life depended on it. I still answer her regardless though.

"Yes, he's making banana and chocolate chip pancakes!" I hear her murmur something excitedly because that's her favorite breakfast. I walk back into the kitchen, leaning on the kitchen counter as Denver flips another pancake. "Thank god you know how to do this shit." He looks over his shoulder at me with a quick smile before bringing his attention back to breakfast. "For a mom, I royally suck at breakfast food."

"That's because you rarely eat breakfast, my love." Luke says as he comes up behind me, giving me a playful swat on the ass and a kiss on the cheek. "Doesn't matter, you are excellent for dessert." I smirk as he nibbles my ear.

"Well, really, she's good for any meal." Denver counters as Luke makes his way over to the head of the kitchen table.

"You're not wrong there. Not wrong at all." Luke shakes out his newspaper and begins reading it, ever the studious father. "The stocks are shit."

"You know, with all of the technology out there, you'd think you would be done with this." I sit down at the table next to him and tear the newspaper away from Luke, making him frown at me. "You know what this is good for?" I give him a coy smile which makes his lips twitch. I fold it back up and roll it in my hand, giving it a hard couple of swats after I do. "We could use this in a much more fun way, in the same fashion we used the paddle on you last night."

His grey-blue eyes begin to sparkle and I can tell he's thinking back to it; just like me. His hands over mine as we both desperately clung to the headboard. Him pounding into me relentlessly while Denver paddled him mercilessly. Luke's loud lion moans dominating the room while Den dominated him.

I want that so bad. I want that right now. My brain goes over then event in my mind and I can tell it's playing in Luke's as well. Thank God Luke made sure we had a soundproof playroom built adjacent to our bedroom. I'm sure we would've scarred our kids for life, multiple times by now, if we hadn't. Multiple times a week, if I'm honest.

"Shesh, the two of you need to calm the fuck down until the kids are out of the house. No fucking on the kitchen table, remember?" Not after we broke the last one. Denver interrupts the sex stare down Luke and I are having by placing a plate with a massive stack of pancakes on it in the center of the table. He sets down a plate of bacon next to it as well and the moment Luke grabs a slice Denver automatically snatches it from him. "I don't think so. You know better."

"Just one slice?" Luke pleads.

"No." Denver admonishes him as he walks back into the kitchen, grabbing a separate dish. "You are watching your cholesterol, remember?" Luke crosses his arms over his chest and then rolls his eyes. "This is your breakfast." He sets a bowl of oatmeal in front of Luke.

Luke grimaces at it. But resignedly says, "Fine." He grabs his spoon and digs in. "Whoever thought you'd be the one fussing over me?" Luke smirks at Denver as he pulls out the seat next to him, across from me.

"Yeah, who would've ever thought I'd be playing Suzy homemaker to your submissive, masochistic, bratty ass some day?" I snort out a laugh at that.

"What'd you just call Dad?" Adriana asks when she enters the room.