10

"The stall is all set! I have to go get ready now, you guys better be watching me"
Eria smiled at her family before dashing off.

"It's like it was only yesterday when I found her crying over that kingdom"
Meliodas cooed, a dreamy gaze on his face.

"She's not a child anymore, captain"
Merlin spoke up as she placed down the stack of trays.

Their stall was beautifully decorated, sticking with their whole ' we're from another world' aesthetic, and it was nearest to the entrance of the stadium.

They even had a sign in the front of it which read:

"If this person is on duty (photo of Meliodas) do NOT buy our food. We will not be held responsible for any casualties that your ignorance may cause"

And surprisingly, people followed the sign. And yes, it was Ban's idea.

"I know that! Besides, she still acts like the 15 year old she was so what's the point" The short blond argued.

"Yeah but if anything, she's more mature than any normal 15 year old. We should know that by now" King commented, floating on his pillow as he went to the bleachers to go watch his fellow sin.

...

Eria opened the door to her class's waiting room, only to be engulfed in the tense atmosphere. Todoroki was having a small chat with Midoriya and as she closed the door, it made a soft click. It wasn't a loud one but it surely caught attention since everyone's eyes were on her now.

"Um.. What's up..?"

"You. I will not let myself lose to you either, Liones. I don't know what it is with you and your family and I will not question it either, but among everyone else in this class, you are the only one capable of beating me. I cannot allow that" Todoroki spoke in a sharp voice, sending her a glare. He then walked out of the room, fisting up his hands as he walked past her.

"...Sure.." She muttered, glancing at the boy.

'He was nicer just a week ago... wonder what that was about..'

...

"Look look- it's starting!" Diane exclaimed as she took her seat next to King.

"...THE HERO CLASS STUDENTS OF 1-A!"
Present Mic enthusiastically announced, the crowd suddenly going wild as the students walked out.

'There's a lot of people...' Eria thought to herself, looking around the arena for any of the sins.

"Now comes the introductory speech!" 
All eyes were now on a dark purple haired woman with quite a.. unique and revealing costume.

The crowd blushed pink, while some of the students looked away. A few comments on her costume were made here and there.

"Silence! For our student pledge, we have Bakugo Katsuki!"

"Well who the hell made him the first year rep?"
Eria grumbled as she crossed her arms in disagreement.

"Well he did place first in the entrance exams.." Sero mumbled.

"Only for the hero course exams" 
A girl from the neighbouring class hissed, rolling her eyes.

"That girl obviously hates us..." She heard one of her classmates whisper.

The 8th sin felt her eye twitch in annoyance. "Ne, I believe he is the only ass in 1-A, so if you could not generalise my whole class as shit it would be greatly appreciated." She firmly spoke, tilting her head in a creepy manner as she faced the girl from earlier.