e i g h t

"so do you know what happened to you?" mrs. Park ask hyunsuk who's still tied up "can you untie me first?" hyunsuk ask annoyingly

"i won't untie you until you will answer me" the boy rolled his eyes to jihoon's mother and mutter "what ever!". hyunsuk tried to untie his self but he failed he couldn't reach which part of the rope is the start

"okay sit comfortably at the chair" as like jihoon, mrs. park is also done talking to hyunsuk. they are talking to hyunsuk nicely while the short guy answered their questions with out manners

mrs. park went to the kitchen and start to cook lunch for her family.

after she's done cooking, she called her son jihoon and her husband. jeongwoo was in school. she cooked a lot, it's like a feast.

(sorry but I don't know any korean dishes)

hyunsuk was dying by smelling of the scent of the food and his mouth started to water. he is very hungry but he cannot stand up because he is tied up.

"honey! jihoon! let's eat!" mrs. park called his husband and son.

jihoon entered their house and directly went to hyunsuk "oh your still there?" jihoon asked and teasingly smiled at hyunsuk "f*ck you!" hyunsuk replied

"hang in there buddy! we will eat now" jihoon smirked.

"jihoon!" his father yelled because he is the only one waiting in the table. jihoon went to the dining table. "wow that's a lot of food!" jihoon mouth watered just looking in every single dish that his mom cook

he can't wait until he taste it "let's dig in" he said and started eating

after a few minutes the parks are already done eating "i'm going to wash the plates" jihoon volunteered. his parents smile because their son is very responsible but when jeongwoo is there, jihoon will ask jeongwoo to wash the dishes.

jihoon's mother almost forget about hyunsuk, so she went to him. hyunsuk fell asleep while the three is eating. hyunsuk look really really pity. mrs.park felt really bad for not taking off hyunsuk from tying, so she untie him.

"daniel, i left some food for you over there! you can eat now" she smiled. hyunsuk just woke up. "what?" hyunsuk was shocked. he thought that the park family will going to torture him until he die.

"i said you can eat now" she repeated again. the short guy didn't say anything he quickly went to the dining table and started eating. he is dead ass hungry

"hit you with that ddu du ddu du~" jihoon happily sings as he apply the soap to the plate one by one. he noticed that someone was eating like a hungry pig at his back.

jihoon looked back and saw hyunsuk, eating with both hands. jihoon was shocked "eomma he esc—!" jihoon was about to shouts but his mother stopped him "jiihoon.....!" his mother death glared him.

"thank you so much mrs. park you're the best" hyunsuk put a thumbs up and happily continue eating and put a wide smile in his face.

jihoon doesn't get his mother on why did she untie hyunsuk. he is a thief and stole jeongwoo's money. jihoon was really against by hyunsuk.